“I'd go back” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #38 of 85 restaurants in Barstow
Ojai, CA
“I'd go back”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

While my fellow bus riders streamed into MacDonald's, I walked across the parking lot to Mega Tom's and scored!

I had a chicken burrito ($7) to go. The burrito was packed with grilled chicken, mildly spicy peppers, and onions -- nothing else, no "filler". Oh, there was beans and rice, but it came on the side. The normally-sized burrito was entirely of the good stuff. As one of my co-passengers remarked, that's how I make my burritos at home.

I also had the Greek french fries -- fries with feta cheese and seasoning. These were somewhat of a disappointment. The feta was chunky, and would have been better if it had been melted all over the fries. The nondescript spice added little but a reddish color. On the plus side, the portion was generous.

I'd go back.