“Excellent Hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Suites Barstow

You added Comfort Suites Barstow to your Saves list
Comfort Suites Barstow
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2571 Fisher Blvd., Intersection of I-15 & Lenwood, Barstow, CA 92311   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #2 of 29 Hotels in Barstow
Certificate of Excellence 2014
UK
“Excellent Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

We stopped here on the way from LA to Vegas for 2 nights. We had two different rooms while we were there because there was a mix up, however the hotel had tried to contact me beforehand to let me know. Both rooms were large and comfortable, with the biggest bathrooms I have seen in a hotel in a long time. Breakfast was standard stuff, but nice. Hotel staff were really nice and very helpful.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
gm_caa22, Manager at Comfort Suites Barstow, responded to this review, December 5, 2012
Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to let tripadvisor viewers know about your experience. Mistakes and mishaps do occur from time to time, however we do our best to have the least inconvenience to our guests. I am glad to see that your experience was a favorable one! I am extremely pleased to see that you enjoyed the spacious bathrooms and our wonderful staff. We really take pride in exceeding expectations in areas that are controllable, such as staff service. We know that this is an area in which we can always excel in and we strive to do just that. Thank you again for choosing to stay with us while in the Barstow area and please come see us again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
Hacienda Heights
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012 via mobile

We came to join family and friends for a Thanksgiving weekend of ATV riding in the desert. They stayed in motor homes and we stayed in the comfort of this great hotel. Nice large very clean room with king size bed, mini fridge and microwave. Breakfast was good with scrambled eggs, sausage, waffles and assorted breads and pastries. The women who were taking care of this area were so friendly and helpful. We will definately be staying here again on our next desert outing. Maybe we will even get some shopping in at the nearby outlet stores!

Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
gm_caa22, Manager at Comfort Suites Barstow, responded to this review, November 30, 2012
I would like to thank you so much for staying with us and for taking the time to tell others about your stay! I am excited to see that you were comfortable in our hotel and delighted to see that we earned a repeat guest!!!! Perhaps we can make this a Thanksgiving tradition? It is our goal to make sure that each guest that comes to us feels comfortable and leaves happy with that said, I am thrilled to read this review. Thank you thank you thank you!!!!
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

We had a double queen room for our 1 night stay. The staff were welcoming and friendly. Our room was spacious with 4 people in it. The room was on the freeway side but we never heard any noise. Beds were very comfy. Room very clean. Breakfast was provided which was great. Hot and cold options on offer. A 2 minute car trip to outlet shops and eateries. The room was good value for a fairly new hotel.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
gm_caa22, Manager at Comfort Suites Barstow, responded to this review, November 27, 2012
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to tell others about how much you loved it! I am delighted that we hit the basics with you. No matter how new or old a hotel is, it is most important to hit the basics every time. So you walking into a clean, quiet and comfortable room is something we celebrate. It is only when the basics are met that we can strive to excel in other avenues of service. Thank you once again for being our guest and please come see us again when in Barstow!!!!!
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

We were staying here to get a break on a long trip. We arrived late at night and left early in the morning. We were so happy to see our clean, comfortable room! Much to our surprise the manager was there to great us at breakfast. She talked to our children and made them feel special. She gave them sunglasses to wear on our long trip and a goodie bag for them to take on the road. I was so impressed! I was starting to believe that customer service was dead- but then I stay at the Comfort Suites!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us! In addition thank you for staying with us while in Barstow! We love having kids come stay and our general manager always makes sure to have goodies on hand at all times for the kids! I am happy that you see our customer service in such a good light. It is our entire teams goal to provide the best service we can for our guests. You have so many choices in lodging and we want to earn our spot at the top for you when you are in the area. I am thrilled that we have done that for you! I hope you and your family have a happy holiday season!
Timbuktu, Mali
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

Got the name off of trip advisor and felt it lived up to the great reviews. VEry comfortable suite! Loved having two rooms with teenagers in tow. Loved the good breakfast and we all enjoyed the pool and spa. Everything we forgot for our trip to Utah we were able to find in the outlet stores nearby. Easy to find and friendly service. I would recommend it!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
gm_caa22, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Barstow, responded to this review, November 21, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay! We really appreciate getting valuable feedback from each guest. I am also pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. It means so much to us that every guest leaves with a smile on their face. Thank you once again and I hope you and your family enjoyed beautiful Utah! Come see us again soon!
Sierra Vista, Arizona, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

As an Elite Diamond member I stay at alot of Comfort Suites around the world and I must say the one in Barstow is by far the best one I have ever stayed in. The place was immaculate and the staff was extraordinary.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
gm_caa22, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Barstow, responded to this review, November 15, 2012
WOW!! As an Elite Diamond CP Member we are honored to receive such a flattering compliment!!!! Since a bulk of your time is spent in a hotel, I am happy that we made your stay comfortable and stood out from the rest. I would like to extend our gratitude for your business. We know you have many choices in hotels and we are grateful that we are your CHOICE hotel. Once again, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! Come see us again soon.
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

We travel with a large family and booking 3 rooms close to each other is not always easy. The clerk was very instrumental in meeting our needs. Overall, very clean, quiet and spacious rooms, a well equipped exercise room (I just looked in), and a friendly staff. Will surely stay here again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
gm_caa22, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Barstow, responded to this review, November 13, 2012
Thank you for staying with us while traveling with your family and additionally thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay!!! I am ecstatic that we earned a repeat visit in the future from you and your group. We always do our absolute best to accommodate our guests. I am thrilled that we were able to in your case. In the end it is our goal make your stay exactly what you want with a dash of something extra. Thank you so much once again for being our guest and I look forward to your return! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!

Been to Comfort Suites Barstow? Share your experiences!