“Best hotel in the area!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Suites Barstow

You added Comfort Suites Barstow to your Saves list
Comfort Suites Barstow
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2571 Fisher Blvd., Intersection of I-15 & Lenwood, Barstow, CA 92311   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #2 of 29 Hotels in Barstow
“Best hotel in the area!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012 via mobile

Customer service was fantastic! Beds
I could sink into and have a deep comfortable sleep. Soft pillows! So sweet to our son! The breakfast was awesome, fresh fruit even blue berries! A definite stay again! Military rate Was great

• Stayed August 2012
gm_caa22, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Barstow, responded to this review, August 24, 2012
I love this compliment! Our team truly strives to be the best every single day, so this review shows us that our efforts are turning into results! I am so happy that you enjoyed our new fruit selection at breakfast, I love it as well:) Thank you so much for bringing your family to stay with us. We hope that you continue to stay with us on all of your future travels through Barstow and Fort Irwin. THANK YOU!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

We receive excellent service from the moment we walked in the door. The staff member at the front desk was extremely helpful, the breakfast was the best we had during our trip from Wisconsin to California, the beds were comfortable, the rooms were clean and all the amenities were exceptional. More hotels should have workers like Rebecca S. She went out of her way to be helpful to us.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
gm_caa22, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Barstow, responded to this review, August 27, 2012
Thank you so much for staying with us and taking the time to write this review! We are so grateful to have such fantastic guests that stay with us. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay and I will be the first person to say that we absolutely value Rebecca and all of the effort she puts into each and every guest. She is such a great team member to have and we are lucky to have her! I am equally excited to see that you loved the breakfast and comfy beds! We hope to see you on your next stop in Barstow! We can not thank you enough for giving us the opportunity to create a loyal guest!
Fort Hood, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

Very clean place with a great staff. Especially Lorelei! Breakfast was decent and they even had some food on Mon-Wed. I will definitely stay there again. Room was clean and comfortable. Internet worked great. Bed was not the most comfortable I have ever stayed in, but not at all like it was bad to sleep in either. I think you will enjoy your stay there for one night or almost three weeks like I stayed. They had a grill for us out by the pool which was nice.

Room Tip: I would just probably not stay on the first floor since they do allow pets on the first floor.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
gm_caa22, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Barstow, responded to this review, August 23, 2012
Thank you for staying with us on your extended stay and of course thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback! Since you were here for so long it means so much to us that you enjoyed your time with us. Our long term guests get a full picture of exactly how we operate on a daily basis. For the bulk of our guests we are their home so it is important that we put our best foot forward every day to keep our guests happy. We added our dinner reception and we keep our grill available for this exact reason. Going out for dinner every night can get monotonous at times and after a hard day of work sometimes it is nice just to hang out at "home" and eat in a relaxed setting. I am also glad that we hit the mark on cleanliness and service! We never want to lose sight of the basics! Thank you again for staying with us and please come see us again on your next visit to Barstow!!!!!
Leeds, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

We booked this hotel as a stop off on our drive from Las Vegas to Los Angeles. At first we weree rather startled and somewhat disappointed to see that it is some way out of the town centre of Barstow, standing right next to the Interstate 15. However upon checking in we were very pleasantly surprised by the cool spacious interior and the very helpful staff - later we discovered the pool, spa bath and fitness rooms before nipping out for supper at one of the many nearby restaurants. The price for a family room (for four) was very reasonable.The following morning breakfast was delicious and so copious in quantity that you could easily not eat for the rest of the day. After checking out it took us about 10 minutes to drive to the Route 66 museum in the centre of town. So, as long as you don't hanker to stay in the downtown of Barstow, this hotel can scarcely be faulted.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
gm_caa22, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Barstow, responded to this review, August 20, 2012
I am so pleased to see this review! I am always excited when we can turn a disappointed guest into a happy one! We are just outside of Barstow, however we are conveniently located very close to the freeway to make for a quick drive to Barstow. I am glad to see that you took advantage of the nearby restaurants as well as our amenities! I am also happy to see that our new breakfast additions were noticed by our last couple of reviews. Thank you for this flattering review our entire team is so appreciative when guests take time out of their day to give us feedback! Thank you and we hope to see you again soon!
Victorville, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

I was pleasantly surprised when i checked in, it was very clean, the staff was friendly, and the room was amazing it had a separate bedroom and a large tub the breakfast was good and the staff was very helpful with directions. Would def recommend to anyone and already have a room booked for my next meeting

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Thank you so much for choosing us and giving us an opportunity to make you a life long fan of us! I am thrilled that you already have reservations to come back and use our meeting room. We recently added a few small upgrades to our breakfast selection, so I am extremely happy to see that you enjoyed your breakfast. Please continue to let us know how we are doing on your upcoming stay! Thank you again for leaving such a positive review for us, we are always flattered to see the compliments!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012 via mobile

I recently spent 2 nights here while waiting for my car to be repaired and my stay was fantastic. The rooms were very clean and the employees and management I encountered were all very hospitable and willing to help me with whatever I needed. I highly recommend staying here if you are passing through the area!

• Stayed August 2012
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and thank you for taking the time to write this review. I am glad that during such an inconvenient time we could help to make your day positive. I must admit that we have an amazing staff that truly wants to make every guest happy. With that said we are all excited to see that you noticed! Thank you and we hope to see you again soon, maybe this time without the car trouble! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!
Newport Beach, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

This a relatively new property. I believe it was built in 2008. It is always nice
to stay in a newer hotel.

For the price, what more can someone ask for?

Barstow is a stopover for me on the way home from Las Vegas.

When I arrived at 5:00 PM, I was hungry. I walk in the lobby and to my surprise they had a complimentary taco bar. It hit the spot.

The room was clean and bed was comfortable. The staff is very accommodating.

The complimentary buffet breakfast was good.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
gm_caa22, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Barstow, responded to this review, August 16, 2012
Well, first off thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Comfort Suites in Barstow! Secondly, thank you for the compliments! It looks like we hit the key points in hospitality for you. I am glad to hear that you liked the, "free grub"! “One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
― Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own
Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to your next visit!!!!

Been to Comfort Suites Barstow? Share your experiences!