We stumbled across Begur accidentally, after the thought of spending a few days in Madrid at 45 degree temps left us scrambling for a cooler destination. Originally contacted another hotel that was booked, they recommended this hotel to our delight! Stayed for 2 days and were enchanted. The old hotel is at once charming, historic and chic. Fabulous breakfast. Incredible dinner. View from the restaurant is breathtaking. Service warm and friendly.
Stayed with husband and two kids, ages 7 & 11.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the village of Begur in the heart of Costa Brava is Galena Mas Comangau Hotel-Restaurant.. A converted catalan Farmhouse dating from the 18th Century.Our Hotel located in a peaceful area of Begur, five minutes walking from the city center, and very close to the best beaches and golf courses in Costa Brava ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Restaurant Galena Mas Comangau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Galena Mas Comangau Begur
- Hotel Restaurant Galena Mas Comangau Begur, Spain - Costa Brava