Our introduction to the Paradores chain and we weren't disappointed. Filmstar location on a headland above Aiguablava, fabulous views all around from rooms, terraces, restaurant and bars. The decor is modern, minimal and bright with amazing modern art everywhere (Picasso on Reception, Miro down the hall ...). Our room was huge, the staff friendly but unobtrusive and the food delicious, especially the buffet breakfast Yes, it was expensive but it is a luxury hotel and worth it. By the way, if either occupant is over 55, ask when you book for the Reduced 'Golden Days' rate ...
- Also Known As:
- Parador De Aiguablava Hotel
- Parador De Aiguablava Begur
- Parador De Aiguablava Hotel Begur
- Parador De Aiguablava Begur, Spain - Costa Brava
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Parador overlooking the sea surrounded by pine trees, on the "Punta d'es Munts" allows traveller to enjoy the sea and nature by peaceful walks in cliff-hangings gardens and wonderful views over hidden coves. The living rooms are a haven of peace, and the bedrooms present us with marvellous panoramic views over the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Escapio, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Parador de Aiguablava reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.