I have stayed here a couple of times for conferences and have even made excuses to head back here just for a day trip while staying in Barca.
There's something hypnotic for me in the location, I stayed off season and it was so quiet and pretty, I just sit and watch the waves. One night there was a thunder storm and I sat on my balcony watching it light up the sea and cliffs below, a memory I'll never forget.
As for the hotel, perfectly clean, very nice sized room, it's near a restaurant on the bay, although facilities in the hotel are perfectly adequate, had a lot of very fresh fish.
I've stayed off season so obviously it's much quieter than normal, but the view won't change no matter how many people are looking at it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Parador overlooking the sea surrounded by pine trees, on the "Punta d'es Munts" allows traveller to enjoy the sea and nature by peaceful walks in cliff-hangings gardens and wonderful views over hidden coves. The living rooms are a haven of peace, and the bedrooms present us with marvellous panoramic views over the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Escapio and TripOnline SA so you can book your Parador de Aiguablava reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parador De Aiguablava Begur, Spain - Costa Brava
- Parador De Aiguablava Hotel Begur