Travelling with a broken ankle is not easy but at this hotel all of the staff went out of their way to help. Starting with the lady on reception who checked us in who called the housekeeper over to help us find a room that would be best for us. The fridge was delivered as requested in no time at all and the maintenance men removed the bathroom door to make access easier. The hotel is on two floors and there is no elevator. Breakfast is served upstairs but no problem here. Just fill out the request form and breakfast is delivered to your room at the time requested, if you have mobility issues.
The bathrooms are small and do not appear to have handrails which may be a problem for some but I gather two large disabled rooms are specially being built.
The rooms themselves are large, very clean and well maintained . The beds were very comfortable. The grounds are nicely maintained and there is plenty of parking. Our room was quiet and having three mirrors was quite unusual. Sadly there were no ceramic mugs nor proper glasses
But maybe people are happy with disposable.
There are two restaurants within easy walking distance. The Italian Papa razzi was excellent.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western At Historic Concord Hotel Concord
- Best Western At Historic Concord Hotel
- Best Western Concord
- Concord Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience it all - the excitement of Boston nearby, historic sites, national parks and generous amenities - at this newly renovated Concord, MA hotel.You'll feel right at home at the BEST WESTERN at Historic Concord. Delight in the many amenities provided in each of the spacious, clean rooms, including cable and HBO® on a flat screen television, a coffee maker and free wireless Internet. Wake up after a great night's sleep and dig into a complimentary full breakfast buffet. Just 25 miles from Boston and only 12 miles from Cambridge, guests can easily explore the big city without having to pay for a room that's too pricey. Explore the area with Walden Pond, Old North Bridge, Orchard House, the Concord Museum, Minuteman National Park and Lexington Green all nearby. Retail therapy at Burlington Mall is just minutes away.Those traveling on business are ensured a productive trip with Welches, Tom Tom, Polaroid, Phoenix Controls, Stratus and Monster all located within six miles or less of this Concord, MA hotel. Hanson Air Force Base, FEMA, Tufts University, Boston University and Harvard University are also nearby.The relaxation and excitement continues on the property with our outdoor seasonal pool and fitness center - we're the only hotel in Concord that offers both. Get even more value out of your stay with access to an on-site restaurant and lounge, free parking, guest laundry and fax and photocopying services. We also serve freshly baked cookies each day - a delicious treat to help you unwind after sightseeing or working in the area.Our kind, helpful staff is ready to make your stay this pet friendly Massachusetts hotel a wonderful experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Orbitz, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, Best Western, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your BEST WESTERN at Historic Concord reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.