“o.k.” 3 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 45 Restaurants in Concord
Cuisines: American
Description: This is a popular local spot perfect for tourists, too (Concord is a big tourist town). Looks and feels like a hip diner, but the food, esp breakfast, is anything but.
San Francisco, California
“o.k.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2010

Everyone we asked recommended Helen's. So we tried it. It was a little over priced for an ok sandwich. It was very busy but this could be from lack of choices in town. I could count all of my fries on my plate. I had to pay extra for fries (to replace my chips), It should be a pile not a few. Go if you have to but not because you want to.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere