In late May, my wife and I stayed at Far View for 7 days as our "base" for our Four Corners trip. Explored Mesa Verde NP, Silverton, Durango, Cortez, Moab/Arches NP, Canyon De Cheley and Hovenweep NM. Loved the trip, lots of driving. Mesa Verde NP is very nice, especially the ranger tours down into the ruins. Arches and Canyon De Cheley were the highlights. The on-site reaustrants/cafes are very good. The rooms are very small and uncomfortable. For a one nighter it would be o.k., otherwise its not much fun. If we had to do it over, we might of stayed in Cortez or Moab
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only lodging within the Park, it is open April through October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Far View Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Far View Hotel Mesa Verde National Park
- Mesa Verde Far View Lodge