My husband and I had a standard room and the Far View Lodge. We had a terrific view. The room was clean, bed comfortable, and relatively quiet. The standard rooms are basic (not even a picture on the wall), but very adequate - particularly for a national park. The room rates for the fall season are a very good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only lodging within the Park, it is open April through October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Far View Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Far View Hotel Mesa Verde National Park
- Mesa Verde Far View Lodge