“Nom Nom Nom!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Nom Nom Nom!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2011

I hardly ever write reviews on anything, but I was so impressed by the quality of the food in this restaurant I just had to! We dined here twice on our holiday it was so delicious. The food is authentic Spanish/Italian and bursting with flavour. The pasta dishes are prepared with olive oil so theres no need for a mass of sauce to be dumped on top as the flavours are all mixed in. The pizzas are fantastic with thin and crispy bases that dont bloat you up. The toppings are heaven and theres loads of choice.
My sister is a vegatarian and struggles to find dishes that have any flavour at all in the UK, but there were a few things to choose from on the menu and she loved it.
Unfortunately I'm now spoiled for life as I've just been to another italian restaurant here in the UK and it just doesnt do the trick now :(

• Visited August 2011