“Holiday dreams on a plate” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Los Laureles

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Almunecar
Los Laureles
You added Los Laureles to your Saves list
Ribera Baja, 14, 18690 Almunecar, Spain   |
Ranked #2 of 15 Almunecar B&B and Inns
Crawley
“Holiday dreams on a plate”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2009

We ate there three times and the food was to die for. This saves the endless walking around trying to find a restaurant of true quality. Save your legs and visit here to sample fine dining at a sensible price, Fish or Meat the choice is good, great starters and a choc fondant that oozes class. Howard and Hil

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
uk
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2009

I try to make a rule of only eating at restaurants and staying at hotels personally recommended to me. Los Laureles is one such and I wasn't disappointed. We were a party of six and took it as a good sign that a high percentage of tables were full mid-week. We hadn't booked but I think we'll have to on our next visit as I'm sure it'll go from strength to strength. The food was delightful, the menu inspired and the decor warm and welcoming. Front of house was slick and professional. I only come to Almunecar once a year for a holiday and am absolutely thrilled to have found this little gem and would recommend it to anyone and everyone. I know I'm wishing my life away but I can't wait for 2010. I'm salivating already sitting back here in UK! A very big "thumbs up" to Mark and Sandra.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled with family
Catalonia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2009

We really got lucky with Los Laureles. The accomodation is inceadible value, a beautiful old restored building, elegant rooms with views across Almunecar but only a short walk into town. Marc and Sandra who own the hostel / restaurant couldn't have been more helpful. I've only eaten in Michelin star resaurants a few times but the quality of food at the Los Laureles restaurant surpassed them all.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled with family
Almere
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2009

Very nice place to stay. Lovely couple too! Bed and room are great. Also the view from your terrace is very nice. Especially in the evening with all the citylights below you.

Stayed March 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to Los Laureles? Share your experiences!