We were skiing in Sierra Nevada and stayed here for 3 days. Good value at around €45 for a double including breakfast which was a third of the price in resort. Make sure you do a pub crawl visiting the pub on the cave next door to the hotel and the craft shop next door. Also the pub in the baker and lastly the basement art gallery next to river.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The rural cottage Huerta Del Laurel is located in the downtown of the beautiful Pueblo de Monachil, next to the river with the same name, at the foot of the mountains of Sierra Nevada Natural Park.This nature reserve with high ecological and scenic value includes the highest peak in the Iberian Peninsula ― Pico del Veleta, 3395 m high ― and very special places such as Los Cahorros, a narrow pass in limestone sculpted by the river with slender walls conditioned by the best climbers and winding paths between the rocks joined by long suspension bridges.Just 30 minutes away from the cottage, on the highest summits, you will find the ski resort and, at just 10 minutes, the amazing Alhambra. The cottage has 21 rooms with bathroom, air conditioning, heating and TV. Other facilities available for the clients are a lounge, a restaurant, a terrace, a barbecue and a swimming pool, all of them designed to enhance the experience and enjoy the peace and tranquility of the place and the tasty typical gastronomy of Sierra Nevada. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Huerta del Laurel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Huerta Del Laurel Monachil
- Huerta Del Laurel Province Of Granada/Sierra Nevada National Park - Monachil