We recently spent two nights in this beautiful and peaceful retreat - it wasn't enough! It is hard to believe that the bustling city of Granada is only a 20 minute drive away. The views are breath taking, the air is clear and the night sky is magical. We had one meal cooked by Patricia which was exquisite. As a non red meat eater she more than accommodated my dietary needs. The five course menu was delicious and the wines were equally enjoyable. The bedrooms are tasteful and comfortable. We were also struck by the attention to detail in both the bedroom and the bathroom, down to the pretty and artistic plugs for the sink and bath! The swimming pool and garden area offered a cool respite during the hottest part of the day and lunch can be taken by the pool. We will return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Almunia del Valle is a boutique hotel, distinguished with the Q for Turistic Quality. We are situated in one of the most beautiful spots in the Sierra Nevada Natural Park located in the municipality of Monachil, Granada. At just 8 kilometers form downtown Granada, the hotel gives the visitor the luxury to be able to enjoy a natural setting of the valley, surrounded by the high picks, and crossed by the river that gives its name to the village Monachil where light and silence claim our senses. The owners Jose Manuel Plana & Patricia Merino supervise daily and personally every detail, the high level of attention given to our guest by the hotel staff makes the stay in La Almunia an unforgettable experience ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your La Almunia del Valle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Almunia Del Valle Hotel Monachil
- La Almunia Del Valle Monachil
- La Almunia Del Valle Province Of Granada/Sierra Nevada National Park - Monachil