We stayed here for 2 nights while visiting Granada. Only for the views of the valley you should go to this B&B. We had a corner room with a terrace overlooking the property and the valley.
There is a nice garden with a small swimmingpool which is perfect after a day in Granada, here you can enjoy the tranquillity with a beer from the pool bar.
About the breakfast: in one word SUPERB!!! There is a large choice of fresh fruit, cereals, bread, cheeses and meat. You get fresh orangejuice at the table and coffee or tee.
You will need a car to get to this B&B, driving distance to Granada and Alhambra is 20 minutes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Almunia del Valle is a boutique hotel, distinguished with the Q for Turistic Quality. We are situated in one of the most beautiful spots in the Sierra Nevada Natural Park located in the municipality of Monachil, Granada. At just 8 kilometers form downtown Granada, the hotel gives the visitor the luxury to be able to enjoy a natural setting of the valley, surrounded by the high picks, and crossed by the river that gives its name to the village Monachil where light and silence claim our senses. The owners Jose Manuel Plana & Patricia Merino supervise daily and personally every detail, the high level of attention given to our guest by the hotel staff makes the stay in La Almunia an unforgettable experience ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Escapio, Despegar.com and Hotels.com so you can book your La Almunia del Valle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Almunia Del Valle Hotel Monachil
- La Almunia Del Valle Monachil
- La Almunia Del Valle Province Of Granada/Sierra Nevada National Park - Monachil