“OMG-I can't wait to return!” 5 of 5 stars

Book Early and Save
Ranked #46 of 190 Hotels in Atlanta
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Atlanta
“OMG-I can't wait to return!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2009

I am a local and I came into Buckhead with a friend for a rare girls weekend, and it was amazing! When we checked in, the bellman, Christian had us laughing so hard! He's hilarious-we wanted to take him with us! We had dinner at Market on Friday night and the food was great-very unique twists to what you would expect. The manager, Kelly, came over to check on us twice, and really made an impression.

The hotel staff is very friendly-they seem to really enjoy what they do and it's refreshing. Just walking through the lobby, Barry, the concierge stuck up a conversation with us (he's hot!). Actually, it seems like all the employees at this W are gorgeous! (Do they do that on purpose?)

We had all kinds of little random requests during our stay, and every time we called their "whatever/whenever" service, a friendly voice answered and we got everything we wanted quickly; we were never transferred all over the place. The hi-light of the night was Whiskey Blue. The environment is very cool, full of beautiful people, and the DJ kept us moving. We didn't want it to end!

We stayed in a suite, and it's GORGEOUS! I love the Thom Filicia design-it's different from any hotel room I've ever seen. When we got back to the suite from Whiskey Blue, we were hungry, and the in-room dining people brought us everything our hearts desired-Meredith and Philippe were great!. We felt like queens with our W robes and slippers. Needless to say, I'm definitely coming back, and I hope to see the employees we ran into, because they truly made our experience!

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (143)
Los Angeles
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2009

The hotel is hip and the rooms are very nice. The staff was amazing and very helpful. Thanks a lot to Jill, Linda, Azar, Hong and Marc!

4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2009

really perturbed on paying $30 a night to valet park....pretty outrageous!
would go back with friends and have night out on the town and go back to this W.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled as a couple
Calgary
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2009

I recently stayed at the W in Buckhead and was really amazed by the level of service by all the staff. Barry the Concierge gave us information on places to go where we can experience the best of Atlanta, and we were not disappointed one bit. He really helped make our weekend an incredible one. He went beyond the call of duty to make our weekend a memorable one! Kudos to you Barry, and all the staff at the W in Buckhead!

Oakland, NJ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2009

My wife and I travel a lot for business and pleasure and have stayed in numerous hotels around the world. The "W" hotel in Buckhead is, by far, one of the best . It is the best for many reasons, the main reason is the level of detail of the service. They have a unique service called whatever / whenever and they mean it. If you call the W line, you get a friendly voice on the other end of the line that will satisfy your every request ( within reason) to the fullest extent.
I would like to make a special mention of Marc Adrar, director of the welcome office, who provided stellar service. He really went out of his way to make us feel like a V.I.P.
We very much enjoyed the food, service, pool, room and pet friendly service provided to us during our stay. We would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled on business
Smyrna
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2009

I am looking for a last minute wedding venue. Although, the W could not accommodate me and my party, Karen Mueller of the W was more than willing to help and offer advice. It is nearly impossible to find people like this! If you are planning a wedding I would recommend calling Karen at the W!

Stayed June 2009
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2009

I'm not going to steer anybody wrong with this review. I will list all pros and all cons. I absolutely loved my stay at the W. It was truly amazing but there was also things i didn't like. The W has a rooftop club/ lounge if you like to party that is awesome, but for someone like me seeking relaxation i didn't want to hear all that damn music in my sleep. So I moved to a middle floor where I didn't hear it. I also should tell you about the popularity of this hotel. It is so popular that people are checking in at all hours of the night and day. The decor is amazing the staff is cheerful and helpful and if you let it, the hotel will have you coming back. I've already planned to go 1 weekend out of the month.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to W Atlanta - Buckhead? Share your experiences!