“A little bit of France!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #689 of 3,296 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: French, American
Atlanta, GA 30062
“A little bit of France!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2012

Just love coming here - the food is always fresh and good. Whether I have a quiche, crepe, or croissant, I know the food will be tasty!

Crazy cafe - you get on line like a cafeteria, but the special orders or hot dishes are brought to your table by the wait staff.

Although it can be expensive, it really reminds me of France. Usually there is classical music and if you go to the restroom, a little lesson in French (a few words to learn).

There's a great branch close to home (Marietta) and I love going in for a special treat!

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Marietta GA
“Good food, good desserts”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2012

Stylish cafeteria with healthy, tasty selections. You need to avoid the lunch hours to be able to get a table. Very popular with the locals, so that should tell you it's good value.

Visited December 2011
USA
“Like Panera with a French twist--worth the trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2012

My family and I ate at La Madeline while on a business trip. I had eaten there before at the Buckhead location when I used to live in Atlanta. The same quality and originality is still there. I got the Croq-Monsieur (a toasted ham and cheese sandwich, French style). My daughter got a crepe, and my wife got a tomato basil soup. All of it was very good. Not a bad price, either. Maybe a bit more expensive than Panera, but not too much. Definitely worth a stop for a low-key meal in a sit-down restaurant that offers something different.

• Visited January 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
cherokee county
“A touch of France here in Atlanta!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2011

Fun place to visit for a quick bite or nice lunch with friends. The atmosphere is cozy and european. The sandwiches and soup taste authentic rustic French. It is always a treat to eat here. They do a nice job. Prices are a tad high, but still affordable. I'd say this is not a place I would bring small children due to size and configuration. I enjoy!

Visited January 2011