“Enjoyed my stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #90 of 190 Hotels in Atlanta
Atlanta, Georgia
“Enjoyed my stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012 via mobile

I spent one night here for business and the only problem I had were noisy neighbors. The room was nice, clean, and efficient. Check-in was painless and I walked to dinner at Lenox Mall. It is convenient to the Buckhead MARTA station. I called the hotel about my neighbors and they responded promptly. I would stay here again.

• Stayed December 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
New Delhi, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

I stayed there for 2 nights. The great thing about it is the location and the not so good is you got to walk out for lunch! It's near Lennox Square a great shopping area but its best kept secret is Farm Burgers (another review coming up about this), a neat place to go for lunch. The hotel is neat and clean, free wifi is great! For breakfast make sure you line up early as most work days sees a full house by 9. They have a small but well equipped gym (wish I knew about it earlier). The rooms have coffee makers but I missed my morning cup of tea!

Room Tip: I had a room that overlooked a parking lot and was on the 9th floor. It was quiet but not scenic.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Guatemala City, Guatemala
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

I stayed for 3 nights by myself, for a job fair held at a neighboring hotel. I was very impressed with the room and the service.

Everything was good, so it is easier for me to just list the cons/questionable things. (Assume anything I don't mention was excellent).

Room set-up: There's no towel rack over the sink. So...walk back to the bathroom with dripping hands after washing? Also, no trash can in the bathroom. As a woman, I appreciate a trash receptable in the same room as my toilet. And finally, I could have sworn I was supposed to have a microwave, but I didn't. I did have a mini-fridge and coffee maker, though, so that was very nice.

Housekeeping: For some reason, housekeeping skipped over my room my 2nd morning there. It wasn't a big enough deal for me to mention or request service (I suspect it would have been prompt), just a little odd to me.

Not in any way a bad thing, but just to be aware of--the fitness center is small (2 treadmills, 2 ellipticals, a stationary bike, and free weights), but it was never crowded. I really appreciated those facilities.

I never ate at the restaurant; there are plenty of eating options within walking distance. Also, I didn't use parking. Hotel is easy walking distance from the MARTA station.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Florida City, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

Large, convenient, all amenities, plus location. Resturant good and a bit pricey. ( suggest looking at breakfast included rates. ) Attached to very large Mall and close to city. Self-park will save quite a bit, valet is expensive, but convenient.

Room Tip: Try to get rooms at end of hallways for less noise at night.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

I was only in town for one night, and I had a very good experience.

PROs
- great front desk -- accomodating to my needs/requests
- great shower -- very high water pressure
- wonderful location in Buckhead

CONs
- the valet's customer service skills could use a refresher (NOTE - I didn't even use the valet, so what does that tell you?!)

I am working on another business trip for next month and will be calling them later today for another reservation.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

My husband and I live in the suburbs of Atlanta and have stayed here a few times for our date nights. We keep coming back because of the location, staff, shuttle service, price and clean interior. All the hotspots are near by, you can just go down stairs and ask for a shuttle to the place you are wanting to go. I believe they go within a mile radius and stop at 10 PM. We take taxis back and its not that expensive since the hotel is so close!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Nashville, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

Clean condition, good services. I found the staff to be very friendly, from valet parking guy to food service crew in the restaurant. Also really enjoyed large window and the great view of buckhead area. Would recommend this hotel. Only suggestion was that turn up the room temp. When I arrived, the room temp was set at 68F, which was really cold also not very environmentally friendly.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Atlanta Buckhead? Share your experiences!