Would I stay here again? Yes. I was here for almost three months on a work project and am very glad I did. I followed the advice from an earlier poster and asked for a quiet room so I could sleep--got a terrific corner spot with a nice view of Lenox Park. If I were on a short project (2-3 weeks), I would've stayed in the city center but with a longer term, I needed green and the park's got to be the best reason for coming here.
Let's see: Overall room was neat and clean. Kitchen facilities exactly what I needed for basic prepping. Publix/Target is right up the street if you want to get your own groceries. If you have to travel to the airport, take MARTA (the station's about a half mile from the hotel). Trust me, you don't want to mess with Atlanta traffic because it's as bad as LA. Breakfast and dinner (through Thursdays) is always a nice option to have if you don't want to cook. The gym is new and there was never a crowding problem although if you'd rather walk/jog outside, the park perimeter will give you enough of a workout to avoid staying inside longer than you want. Oh, and they supply towels and earphones, too.
Staff is really nice. Top marks to them for helping to make my stay away from home easier.
Downsides: These are just small items that bothered me but overall, really don't take away from my staying here again.
1. Wireless time outs. This is really a problem when you're right in the middle of entering expenses and all of a sudden, you're dropped, have to log in all over again, then re-enter all your expenses because of the interruption.
2. Get your own tissues and toilet paper supply. For some reason, the maids don't seem to replenish the supply for long term residents. I got tired of chasing down the maid carts and/or visiting the front desk so I gave up and bought my own.
3. There's no AC in the gym. Not a good thing in Atlanta where sometimes the outside temperatures are cooler than the inside gym unless you really want to sweat it all off.
4. Big tournaments like the March Madness Final Four can really bring out the partiers and then some running up and down the halls. The entrances are not directly within the main area which makes it very easy for enthusiastic fans to sneak in visitors.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Inn Buckhead Lenox Park hotel offers 150 spacious suites ideal for both 1-night and extended stay visits. We have perfected the hotel experience by combining all of the comforts of home with our passion for making every guest feel welcome. Our unique setting allows our guests to relax and enjoy the Lenox Park grounds, while being within walking distance of Buckhead shopping, businesses and nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Marriott, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn Atlanta Buckhead / Lenox Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Atlanta Buckhead / Lenox Park Hotel Atlanta
- Residence Inn Buckhead
- Atlanta Residence Inn