“Staff was Amazing!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Atlanta Buckhead

You added Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Atlanta Buckhead to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Atlanta Buckhead
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   800 Sidney Marcus Boulevard, Atlanta, GA 30324-3180 (Formerly Country Inn and Suites Buckhead) (Buckhead)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #75 of 188 Hotels in Atlanta
“Staff was Amazing!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I checked into the Holiday Inn Express Buckhead on Friday afternoon. Tee Carter had taken my reservation and she was delightful, which was just what I needed after spending a week at training away from my family. Jackie and Cedric were very helpful and knowledgeable about the hotel and surrounding area. I wish every hotel I stayed at was this well ran. Tee Carter has a great staff that she should be proud of. I will definitely be staying at this hotel next time I am in Atlanta.

Stayed December 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Homer, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Stayed at this hotel for about a week and it was during halloween. Great friendly staff, wonderful beds and hotel. I highly recommend this hotel for travelers in the buckhead area visiting. :) They also have a great breakfast!

• Stayed October 2014, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This hotel is perfectly located in Buckhead, Atlanta, Georgia near shopping and attractions. The hotel is nice, the suite was awesome, the staff very friendly and helpful. Such a great value for the Buckhead area.

Room Tip: The suite was perfect
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2014

This Holiday Inn Express in Buckhead is great! It's tucked in off of the road, but remains nearby TONS of good restaurants (I recommend Eclipse di Luna). It's clean (and I'm picky), and as many other reviewers have commented, the customer service is lovely. While we were checking in we were offered refreshments. The fresh cookies are superb and a wonderful way to be greeted after a travel day.

The rooms are a bit small, but not much smaller than most. I loved having a microwave, mini fridge and personal coffee maker and no one can top free wifi!!!!

The breakfast is awesome. Fresh juices, yogurts, sausages, fruit, bagels - basically you name it, they have it. And the coffee is worth the trip downstairs.

All in all, I will definitely stay here again if I am in the area.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple
Georgetown, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2014

We stayed here for two nights for a short get away weekend. When we arrived we were greeted by Cedric at the front desk, and he was great, very personable, and friendly. We got checked-in and went up to our room that had two doubles. When we went it there was a strong odor of moth balls, and we were pretty disappointed. I went back down and talked with Cedric and he was able to move us to a King suite, which was great!! The kids loved the pool, and breakfast was good too. The dining area was a bit cramped, but other than that everything was great!

Room Tip: Wi-fi is free if you are a priority club member.
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled with family
Toronto, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2014

$140/night for a hotel that doesn't even put skin cream in the rooms, and advertises itself in Buckhead when in reality its a $20+ cab ride to Buckhead.
Give this place a miss as we subsequently found hotels in Buckhead for the same amount of $$.

Room Tip: away from the road
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Corwin B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Atlanta Buckhead, responded to this review, September 7, 2014
Dear Margesmister, we are sorry you did not enjoy your stay with us. We hope to see you again, so we may provide a better service to you. On behalf of the entire staff, thank you for your business, and have a great day!
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2014

I always check tripadvisor prior to making arrangements when traveling; that's exactly how I found this particular Holiday Inn Express, and it has been the most pleasant experience from start to finish. I had issues when booking with Holiday Inn's 1-800 number. They demanded the entire 4 day stay paid upfront with no refunds for cancellation for any reason. I asked for the hotel number so I could book directly with the hotel, and Jackie answered the phone. She booked the exact room I wanted, and only asked for a credit card number to hold the room. She was so pleasant and genuinely hospitable. She even put a copy of directions to our favorite restaurant in folder to give me upon arrival. Jackie was also there the day we checked in, and again, she was so warm and welcoming. We booked a King suite with 2 bathrooms, a king bed, and sleeper sofa. The room was the perfect size for me and my teenage son, there was a door separating the suite area and the bedroom for privacy, and the furnishings were tastefully done and up to date. The towels were large and fluffy, and we even had a mini fridge and microwave. The only issue I had was with the sleeper sofa. The mattress was awful, and the frame was bent, so it made my first night restless. I brought this to managements attention, and within minutes, Corwin ( Hotel manager)and the maintenance man were there to assess the situation. The frame was bent, so I was offered another room with the same amenities, or an additional mattress. They did whatever it took to make sure I was satisfied and our stay comfortable. I have never had such attention to detail as I did with the staff who manage this hotel. Tee was another staff member on duty while I stayed there, and she made sure that I was treated as an honored guest. There are warm cookies in the afternoon, fresh fruit, and a coffee station that never closes. So many hotels advertise that they will treat you like family and never follow through, but not at this hotel. They are simply the best, and the will have my business again!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Dear Topaz, thank you so much for taking the time to comment on your stay. We especially appreciate the fact that you took the time to mention so many staff members by name. It was truly an honor having you as a guest. We thank you for your business, and hope to see you again should your travels bring you back to Atlanta. On behalf of Jackie, Nery, Tee, and myself, Have an Awesome week!

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Atlanta Buckhead? Share your experiences!