“Emory Univ visit” 4 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
ormond, United States
“Emory Univ visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2014

Excellent, helpful staff...comfortable bed and good food at breakfast...speak spanish to maids THOUGH...no english spoken. Great reference and directional support from front desk for dining choice. 200 hundred character minimum is a wste of time for users!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Kenneth P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta - North Druid Hills, responded to this review, March 8, 2014
Dear Jeffrey P,

How happy to hear you enjoyed your stay, we appreciate the feedback and greatly appreciate your giving us the opportunity to serve you while in Atlanta. Please come back to see us again we you are in town.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Memphis, Tennessee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2014

older hotel not quite as nice as most Hampton but it was being renovated and that should help. ask about that if calling ahead. Staff was very nice as usual and helpful with directions and getting us needed materials for bathroom use

Dear Mike E,

What a pleasure to receive your feedback, we appreciate your telling us how we are doing. Our property is undergoing a complete Refresh of guestrooms and the results are drastic. We tahnk you for giving us the oportunity to host you while in Atlanta. We look forward to your return.
Warner Robins, Ga, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014

Room smelled aweful, tub was dirty, hotel did not have extra pillow. No coffee pot? Noise from the next room kept us up all night even after reporting to front desk. I travel for buisness often and this room was booked with reward points, what a mistake. I may be changing over to Mariott hotels in the future.

Dear Joseph H,

I thank you for your giving us feedback on your stay, I apologize for the hotel having not met your expectations. Rooms with bad smells and dirty bath tubs are not acceptable and I will certainly correct the matter immediately. Our coffee makers do not require a pot, they are a one cup at a time brewer. We certainly hope you reconsider the Hilton Family of hotels when you are booking your future room accommodations.
Alpharetta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

We recently had a "deadly," "catastrophic," "state of emergency," "CALL EMA!!," "Don't you dare go traveling outside!," ice storm…so of course I was expected to show up for work. This hotel was located up the block from my job, so it made sense to stay there, instead of hydroplaning all the way home. The booking and check-out process was quick & convenient. They only had "smoking area" rooms available, and it smelled like it when I first walked into the room. However, the air conditioning unit in the room helped to dissolve the smell. Aside from that, this room did provide a peaceful oasis from the frightening weather outside. Plus, being in such close proximity to my job afforded me the right to sleep in for 2 hours more than I would have normally done when departing from my home for the morning commute (Oh, I took advantage alright! And felt like I got away with bloody murder in the process, BWAHAHA!!…*sigh* Only those who work >30 minutes from home would understand). Overall, I had a comfortable stay at this hotel, and the complimentary breakfast wasn't too shabby either. I would definitely stay here again in the future, when the next local weather disaster occurs.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Kenneth P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta - North Druid Hills, responded to this review, February 18, 2014
Dear Posh Travla

Thank you for taking the time to review our property, we are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. I travel over a hour to and from work and can certainly relate to the commute situation. We are filled with joy to have provided you with your needs and a breakfast as well. Thank you and hope to host you again.
Roebuck, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014

The location of this hotel suited our needs, it was very convenient. The hotel staff lacked hospitality, the complimentary breakfast was standard and adequate. The room was nice but the bed and pillows were extremely uncomfortable. The HVAC didn't work ~ our room temperature wasn't consistent. There was excessive noise above and beside our room which I understand isn't the hotel as much as the occupants but it made our overall experience here less than favorable. I would pick another hampton inn location or another hotel brand all together if I'm in Atlanta agin.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Robert D

I thank you for giving us your feedback on your current stay, we are working with our maintenance staff to address your concerns with the HVAC in the room. All of the matresses on the property are less than 2 months old, having been replaced in January. I would like to hear more about your experience with the staff, this will I allow me to address any specific issues. At your convenience please contact me at 404-320-6600.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

I love the Hampton Inns mostly because the customer service is excellent an the staff goes above and beyond. This Hampton Inn was no exception. The folks were wonderful, the room clean and neat. Great housekeeping staff!!!!

• Stayed February 2014
Kenneth P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta - North Druid Hills, responded to this review, February 13, 2014
Dear Edward Cavanaugh,

I thank you very much for taking the time to review our property, your comments are most appreciated. We look forward to your return when you are next in the Atlanta area.
Lee, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014

We were in the area for very difficult seroius personal matter, the illness and death of my brother. The staff of Hampton went out of their way to see to our every need and make out stay as pleasant as possible. Thank you to the entire staff of Hampton Inn, N, Druid hills Rd. Atlanta, Ga.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Kenneth P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta - North Druid Hills, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
Dear Rodney S,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent stay with us. We are proud to serve our guests and look forward to your return in the near future. We are happy to hear you found your accommodations comfortable during such a sad time with your brother's illness and passing.

Been to Hampton Inn Atlanta - North Druid Hills? Share your experiences!