“Not quite the quality you would expect” 2 of 5 stars
Review of DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Galleria

You added DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Galleria to your Saves list
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Galleria
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2780 Windy Ridge Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30339   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Relaxation Package!
Ranked #95 of 190 Hotels in Atlanta
Va
“Not quite the quality you would expect”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2005

As others have said, it is not in a great location and it is kind of run down. My experience:
1 No Cookies upon arrival.
2 Ice machine broken on my floor, no big deal because the vending machine didn't work either.
3 Toilet was not bolted down
4 Faucet in bathroom not bolted down
5 Jets on bath tub were broken

The rooms are large and all suites, but that is about it for positives. I will be back in Atlanta and will not be staying at the DTree Galleria.

Stayed May 2005

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Savannah, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2005

I have stayed at this particular hotel numerous times...but this was the absolute best time I had!!! I was there in January when Atlanta was hit with the "winter storm" when eveyone was leaving the staff at the hotel gave me the option of checking out early without paying any fees or I could stay and tough it out until sunday. All of the stores were closed so I couldn't get out to get anything.Well...needless to say I stayed and was in for a total shock. The staff called to check up on me, sent roomservice to my room when I didn't even order it and didn't charge me. It was their way of making sure guests were well taken care of during this storm.
I had a great time and would most definately recommend this hotel.

Charleston, SC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2005

I have stayed here twice, about 2 years apart. On both occasions I greatly enjoyed the whirlpool tub, which was what I had searched for on the internet. It was just what I was looking for. The room was spacious and smelled clean. The staff was friendly and accomodating of everything I asked for, such as extra cookies and coffee. The AC was nice and cold.
A couple of things could be improved. The couch, a fold out, had a couple of big holes on the seating cushions from the mechanism. Very tacky. The little refrigerator badly needed to be defrosted. And, the ice machine on at least 2 floors wasn't working. Otherwise, I was satisfied. There were no kids hanging around the parking lot making noise, and the corridors were cool enough. I would wish the excercise room had another treadmill, but oh well, one waits. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2005

Been to DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Galleria? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Galleria

Address: 2780 Windy Ridge Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30339
Location: United States > Georgia > Atlanta
#87 Business Hotel in Atlanta
Hotel Class:3.5 star — DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Galleria 3.5*
Beautiful Guest Suite Hotel located in the heart of the Cobb Galleria Business District. Each suite is 600 sq. ft. with a parlor and seperate bedroom, some have Jacuzzi tubs and some have walkin showers. Property offers 5,000 square feet of flexible Meeting Space to accommdate up to 250 guests. Close proximity to major interstates and Downtown Atlanta attractions. Within walking distance to dozens of restaurants, shopping and entertainment. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Hotwire so you can book your DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Galleria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Doubletree Guest Suites Atlanta-Galleria Hotel Atlanta
Doubletree Hotel Atlanta Galleria
Doubletree Atlanta

If you own or manage DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Galleria, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.