“Family Fun” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #62 of 188 hotels in Atlanta
Savannah, Georgia
“Family Fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

Stayed here Oct. 27/28. Brought a family of eight, enjoyed the wonderfully large handsomely decorated suites. Children loved the indoor pool, very near a shopping mall, excellent restaurants, and a marta station. Wonderful use of local shuttle and very friendly staff. Loved layout of rooms with private shower/toilet areas separate from vanity; loved the separate bathtub too. Mini bar with refrig., microwave, and one cup coffee maker another plus. Hilton Perimeter Suites does it right! Very nice waitress for a table of eight, including four children under 9. She was exceptionally patient and went out of her way to make the children feel special. Thanks Hilton Atlanta Perimeter Suites for making our family stay so special.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
RobertBelmonte, General Manager at Hilton Atlanta Perimeter Suites, responded to this review, November 5, 2012
Thank you for your response and were are happy to hear that you and your family had a very enjoyable stay with us...thank you. Please let us know if we can be of further service. Bob Belmonte, General Manager.

413 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Palm City, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

I stayed here one night for business and rented a meeting room the following morning for a training seminar. The location was great, as well as the service and cozy, comfortable, and well appointed rooms. I enjoyed the bar and food and met some really nice people. I would definitely stay here again if in the Atlanta area.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
RobertBelmonte, General Manager at Hilton Atlanta Perimeter Suites, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
Thank you for your feedback and we are glad to hear that our accomodations and service were positive experiences, and we also thank you for your business. Please let us know if we can be of any further service. Bob Belmonte
costa mesa, ca
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

Stayed here for 2 days in October on business. This wasn't my first choice but that one, the Westin, was booked. So this Hilton was much nicer that I expected,
Pros:
spacious rooms
comfortable bed
above average desk area
clean fit and finish
close to restaurants
no mini-bar full of overpriced items
Cons:
thin walls, fairly noisy
restaurant/bar looks shady

With that said, I paid $117 (with corp discount) and it was well worth it. I didn't try the restaurant/bar because it looked depressing from the outside, which is never worth the trouble. Granted, I cant judge based on this but the availability of Mexican and Japanese food within walking distance was welcomed,

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
RobertBelmonte, General Manager at Hilton Atlanta Perimeter Suites, responded to this review, October 19, 2012
Thank you for the feedback, we were glad to hear that your experience was very positive and would encourage you to enjoy our restaurant and lobby lounge...many clients enjoy the ambiance and food/beverage offerings. We apprecitate you business and if we can ever be of any further assistance please feel free to contact directly any time. Kindest regards, Bob Belmonte, General Manager
Sylva, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

Spacious, clean rooms complete with dock for your iPod, iPhone, walking distance to mall, restaurants, and MARTA. One minute from GA 400 which provides access to Buckhead in 5 minutes, Midtown in 10 minutes and Downtown in 15 (except 330-630 M - F due to rush hours).

• Stayed September 2012
RobertBelmonte, General Manager at Hilton Atlanta Perimeter Suites, responded to this review, October 11, 2012
Thank you for your feedback and we are glad to hear that the suite accomodations were conducive to your needs. Thank you for chosing to stay with us and please let us know if we can be of any further service. Bob Belmonte/General Manager
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel (it's local to my area) whenever I've needed a writing weekend or a few days away from the standard routine. Their pricing is great, especially in winter. I was able to get a 1-bedroom suite w/jacuzzi for a very reasonable rate. The desk area is comfortable - something I am picky about in hotels since I'm using the computer.

The bed is comfy, the jacuzzi is great, and the staff is great. The only thing I wish is that this hotel had another restaurant for additional variety. However, the local area has many restaurants and things available, so this wound up being no big deal.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled solo
RobertBelmonte, General Manager at Hilton Atlanta Perimeter Suites, responded to this review, October 9, 2012
Thank you for your comments and we were pleased to hear that your experience was very positive. Please let us know if we can be of any further service and thank you for your business! Bob Belmonte, General Manager
Montgomery, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

Not great but not bad. The room was spacious and well organized. The property was relatively clean and well maintained. Service was average. I was sort of shocked at my bill at the lounge. Met some friends who had been to Ruth Chris' and I paid more for dinner than they did. $12 for a very small glass of "supermarket wine" is above my tolerance level for an average hotel.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
RobertBelmonte, General Manager at Hilton Atlanta Perimeter Suites, responded to this review, October 2, 2012
Thank you for your feedback and we have shared your comments with our Food and Beverage Manager for evaluation regarding the bar prices. We are pleased to hear that your accomodations met expectations. Thank you for staying with us and please let us know if we can be of any further service. Kindest regars. Bob Belmonte/General Manager
Atlanta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

Work forced me to stay in the area (Atlanta traffic is a nightmare), so I went to Priceline and had hoped I would get this hotel - and I did. I've known about it for a while but never stayed there.

The staff was friendly and courteous and my room was VERY well appointed: wet bar, Murphy bed, mini frig, king size bed separated from the main room with french doors, separate shower and tub, desk and sofa and two televisions. The linens were very high quality and bedding was comfortable.

A long day pretty much meant I was going to eat at the bar/grill, but I was pleasantly surprised with the quality and taste of the meal. I can highly recommend the black angus burger! (Service at the bar could have been a litle faster, but it was well within bearable parameters.)

I would strongly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area - extremely accessible location (close to restaurants, shopping and major thoroughfares) and everyone at the hotel should be commended for their efforts. I could absolutely see this being a great location for an extended stay if necessary.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
RobertBelmonte, General Manager at Hilton Atlanta Perimeter Suites, responded to this review, October 5, 2012
Thank you for your feedback and we are delighted to hear that you had a very positive experience. We also want to thank you for chosing to stay with us... we appreciate your business. Please let us know if we can be of any further service. Bob Belmonte, General Manager.

Been to Hilton Atlanta Perimeter Suites? Share your experiences!