“Good comfort” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #132 of 188 hotels in Atlanta
Atlanta, Georgia
“Good comfort”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

I think that its convenient, the staff was awesome very attentive, courteous, to all my needs. I had two complaints and they were resolved so quickly it was as if it never happened! I enjoyed having the WiFi, nothing on TV so was able to get some work done and watch my Netflix! They supply dishes, toaster, coffee maker, and microwave. It really is convenient to have a night in with a movie. Overall I would recommend very cost effective for a family, a bit pricey but comfortable experience!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Manager-AAL, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Clairmont, responded to this review, February 25, 2013

27 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Decatur, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

I reserved a Non-Smoking Studio Queen room, weeks in advance, at the Clairmont Extended Stay location. The night I checked in, in January 2013, I found I’d been given a smoking room, and was offered no workable solution by the manager. I phoned the head office right away, and was given no help at all.

While on the phone with the completely unhelpful customer service department , I had time to absorb the overwhelming negatives of this hotel: the strange men loitering in the lobby, hovering too close to the reservation desk; the loud man walking up and down the corridor, yelling into his phone; the smoke detector dangling by its wires from the ceiling; the sticky carpet I wouldn’t dare set a bare foot upon; the beaten furniture; and finally, the unmistakable stench of stale smoke. The whole establishment was rundown, reeking of an utter lack of care. I’ve stayed at many long-term-stay hotels over the past 20 years, on business travel, and this, by far, was the worst I’ve ever seen.

I could not possibly stay there. That night, I was completely inconvenienced and obliged to make other impromptu arrangements elsewhere immediately, at great additional financial and time expense.

For these reasons, I can only give this hotel the poorest rating.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Manager-AAL, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Clairmont, responded to this review, February 19, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. The situation you described is not acceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. In response to your feedback, I am reviewing our policies and procedures relating to what occurred when you were there. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.

Been to Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Clairmont? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Clairmont

Address: 3115 Clairmont Road, Atlanta, GA 30329
Location: United States > Georgia > Atlanta
Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
Ranked #132 of 188 hotels in Atlanta
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Clairmont 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Extended Stay, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Despegar.com, Expedia, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Clairmont reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stayamerica Atlanta Clairmont Hotel Atlanta
Extended Stay America Atlanta
Extended Stay Atlanta
Atlanta Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Clairmont, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.