“highly recommended!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn Atlanta Midtown

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Atlanta
Hampton Inn Atlanta Midtown
You added Hampton Inn Atlanta Midtown to your Saves list
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1152 Spring Street NW, Atlanta, GA 30309 (Midtown)   |
Ranked #145 of 190 Hotels in Atlanta
Alabama
“highly recommended!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2005

This is a good place to stay. Would definately stay here again if I was in the area. Nice room, free parking, GREAT free breakfast.

• Stayed August 2005

Families
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Taipei,Taiwan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2005

I stayed in this hotel for five days for APA annual meeting since 20 May,2005.I was so impressed about the convinent facilities including free high speed wireless, high quality shamppo, hair condition, coffee mechine inside room ..etc.And also I felt like at home by staff friendly attitude and efficiently servie.The location is also good (MARTA is 2 blocks away).One thing I should emphasie that the FREE breakfast buffee was also very very good (fruit,coffee, juice, scorn , muffine,bread, bagel..etc) .My conclusion :
good price, good place to stay, good location, feel like home

• Stayed May 2005, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2005

Great Hotel right in Midtown, very accessible to MARTA station (only 2 blocks away). Room was large and very clean with all the amenities you would expect. The free breakfast buffet was unlike anything I had ever seen in a hotel of that price - eggs, sausage, ham, grits, cereal, muffins, bagels, pastries. fresh fruit. You name it!! It was a great experience on my first trip to Atlanta.

• Stayed April 2005
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2005

After getting out of the last hotel. (Can I say it was the Best Western Granada Suites), this place is was an oasis in the desert. The hotel staff were so friendly. They made every attempt to get me and my wife into our room with as little hassle as possible. In fact after hearing our story about the other hotel they upgraded us free of charge to a suite that was absolutely gigantic.

Room was very clean if a little aged. No bed bugs here. Had a bathroom bigger than the entire room at the other hotel. Unfortunetely we had only two nights to enjoy this room as they had it reserved after that point. They were able to accomodate us in another room that while not as big still had the King sized bed that we so desired.

While traversing the lobby on the first day we were greated by what was undoubtedly the friendliest Atlantan that I met on my whole trip. The manager. They were having what they called the manager's reception, and after feeding us sandwiches and cookies we were entered into a draw for a prize. Later that day we recieved an oreo cookie collectable tin and a coupon for a free nights stay on our next trip. They were kind enough to let us use this coupon on our last night which was appreciated given that I did not see myself travelling back to Atlanta any time in the forseeable future.

Location is great, it is only a couple of blocks from Georgia Tech, which is why I was in Atlanta in the first place and is close to a number of great restaurants and obviously downtown. There is a MARTA station very near by.

If I have to say anything negative it is about the; as the receptionist put it, "Atlantas best brunch". The food was cold and not restocked often enough given the number of people that were partaking in it. However the coffee was excellent. I would not hold this against the hotel at all.

One final item to note is that the parking is above ground. It is free and the parking lot is freshly paved. However you are in a big city so don't leave anything of value in view in your car. The people beside us one afternoon found that out the hard way when they left their laptop on the back seat. Common sense though, and you will be alright.

To summarize, very nice hotel. Very friendly staff, nice rooms, brunch a little cold, coffee good.

Enjoy your stay

• Stayed January 2005, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2004

Booked the Hampton after refusing to stay in another close by hotel. The 800operator was courteous and helped me with discounts. Room was secure, clean and nice. It was a huge step up from what I had originally booked. While more expensive, it was a bargain.

• Stayed October 2004
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2004

This hotel is a little bit underscored to be considered a good Hamptonn Inn hotel.

Is located in a good area, although is near a Highway and the noise from the cars running is sometimes heard. Something that I did not like is the style of the rooms, because it were like a Motel, with doors and windows looking to an external outside corridor, and is not very nice for a quality stay.

The breakfast, although, was good.

Been to Hampton Inn Atlanta Midtown? Share your experiences!