“Wonderful!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #26 of 176 Hotels in Atlanta
Hampton, United States
“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014

When we arrived there was a power outage in the area. The staff assisted us by taking our luggage to our room, without us even asking. They provided us with bottles of cold water, and wonderful customer service. The hotel was clean and beautifully decorated. Our room and bathroom was fresh and clean, breakfast was good and filling. We will stay here whenever we are in Atlanta. The hospitality and customer service was excellent throughout our stay.

jacksonville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

This is a clean bright hotel with a cheerful staff, comfy beds and a yummy breakfast. The lobby boasts gorgeous decor. benjamin was a delight! he was helpful and charming. I wished I had a few more days but will return. Maybe even by myself for a quiet "metime" getaway to Atlanta.

Lakeland, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

Good stay. The staff was very helpful. Our room was well up to Hampton standards. Breakfast seemed a little light on choices compared to other Hamptons. Exercise room was small but well equipped and elliptical trainer is in need of service, the difficulty level adjustment does not function properly. Quiet, comfortable, and affordable, enjoy!

Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Virginia Beach
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

This hotel was a great price for military and it is in a very nice location near Cumberland Mall, the airport, and quaint little shops, highways and restaurants. The hotel itself is not frilly but is clean and well kept. The staff certainly made up for any shortcomings as far as frills. They were such a joy to speak with and to be around. The facility was moderate but clean and sufficient. The rooms were very clean and well maintained. The hotel seemed to be an updated older hotel, which was fine. It has all the amenities of some of your more "upscale" Hilton properties. The staff was more pleasant than other Hilton properties where we have stayed. The business center is centrally located across from the front desk. I was able to use the computer and print when I needed to. The major downfall was the breakfast food and the breakfast area that wasn't kept clean. The breakfast food left much to be desired so we ate elsewhere. Overall this was a wonderful stay.

Hickory, North Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

I use the Hilton rewards program, so I stay in a lot of Hampton Inns and other Hilton hotels. This one was not my favorite. We stayed 4 nights. Breakfast was so bad on the first day that we didn't bother going back for it on the other days. Beds were not very comfy. Check in was fine, cleanliness was good. But one of the main reasons I stay at Hampton is breakfast. There was a very grouchy woman running it, and the taste was horrible. The pastries were old, the bananas were brown. The pool was fine. We did swim one evening.

Stayed June 2014
Dublin, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

I stay here on business and usually get the AAA rate ($75). Alicia at the lobby desk is very nice, professional, and knowledgeable. The halls can get a bit used, but the rooms are clean, updated and quiet. The free breakfast has a large variety of hot and cold selections. A very good bargain.

Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014

I had a very good experience at this Hampton Inn. Check-in was very quick and the staff friendly and professional. The room was clean and well done with an unobtrusive closet, comfortable desk chair, and lap desk. The bathroom was well laid out, with plenty of good lighting (even in the shower) and the drains flowed freely. The only reason I did not give this hotel the highest rating is that when my key stopped working, they did nothing to verify my identity before reprogramming it. I had my id, but they only asked for room number and not even my last name to verify I had the right one. Overall, though, I really liked this hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business