“Not my favorite Hampton. ” 3 of 5 stars

2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2775 Cumberland Pkwy, Atlanta, GA 30339   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #27 of 176 Hotels in Atlanta
Hickory, North Carolina
“Not my favorite Hampton. ”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

I use the Hilton rewards program, so I stay in a lot of Hampton Inns and other Hilton hotels. This one was not my favorite. We stayed 4 nights. Breakfast was so bad on the first day that we didn't bother going back for it on the other days. Beds were not very comfy. Check in was fine, cleanliness was good. But one of the main reasons I stay at Hampton is breakfast. There was a very grouchy woman running it, and the taste was horrible. The pastries were old, the bananas were brown. The pool was fine. We did swim one evening.

Stayed June 2014

Dublin, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

I stay here on business and usually get the AAA rate ($75). Alicia at the lobby desk is very nice, professional, and knowledgeable. The halls can get a bit used, but the rooms are clean, updated and quiet. The free breakfast has a large variety of hot and cold selections. A very good bargain.

Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014

I had a very good experience at this Hampton Inn. Check-in was very quick and the staff friendly and professional. The room was clean and well done with an unobtrusive closet, comfortable desk chair, and lap desk. The bathroom was well laid out, with plenty of good lighting (even in the shower) and the drains flowed freely. The only reason I did not give this hotel the highest rating is that when my key stopped working, they did nothing to verify my identity before reprogramming it. I had my id, but they only asked for room number and not even my last name to verify I had the right one. Overall, though, I really liked this hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Augusta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

Looks like an ordinary Hampton Inn from the street, but this a real gem of a place. Very clean, updated rooms with comfy feel. Spacious bathroom, with full amenities Towels big & fluffy. Breakfast was a very pleasant surprise. Coffee was strong, & they had cheese omelets! Also had waffles, eggs, etc. Plenty of room to find a table.
You know the place is perfect when they call your room, asking if everything is OK.
Free wifi was fast enough.

Room Tip: High floor is always best spot for quietness.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Clover, SC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

We had a conference in Atlanta and chose to stay at this Hampton Inn because Hampton Inn remains one of the more consistent hotels in our opinion. This location didn't disappoint. Nice and Quiet. In a perfect location with plenty of shopping and restaurants around. We were within a couple miles of where we needed to be for our conference, and yet it didn't take anytime to get downtown during our dinner hours for some entertainment and food. The Breakfast was good as usual and one of the things that I noticed was on weekday afternoons they had a small dinner buffet available with wings, etc and wine on ice/beer on tap. I had never been anywhere with this type of thing available but it was a nice touch. We didn't get to enjoy it really, but it was nice that it was included in the stay. I would also like to mention that there is a bus depot across from the Cumberland Mall that is basically across the street from the hotel and there are also plenty of surrounding sidewalks and paths to run on for those that are runners.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Petey05
Charlotte, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

Spent the night at the Hampton Inn Atlanta - Cumberland Mall. Hotel is on a busy thoroughfare, but you did not realize that through the night. The rooms were quiet and clean. The staff polite and professional. They offer a Managers Reception every evening from 5 - 7 pm and Breakfast every morning. The weather was not great when I was there, so I did not get a chance to use the pool, but it looked nice. Great place to stay when traveling for Business. Close to several decent restaurants.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Clover, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

My husband had a work conference in Atlanta, and we were on the way back from a family vacation, so we booked a room at this Hampton Inn for a VERY reasonable price. The decor is unlike any other Hampton Inn we've stayed in...dark wood, different types of lighting, very convenient for someone traveling on business. But a few shifts of furniture (a rolling desk and chair in the room) created a nice little nook for our 11 month old to sleep in his pack-n-play! The rooms were very sound-proof, as the baby woke in the night crying, and my parents next door did not even hear him. The hotel staff was friendly, and the breakfast was, as usual, great!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family