“Quiet, clean, convenient” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Atlanta NE I-85 Clairmont

You added Holiday Inn Express Atlanta NE I-85 Clairmont to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Atlanta NE I-85 Clairmont
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2920 Clairmont Road, Atlanta, GA 30329 (Formerly Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta - Clairmont)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #106 of 188 Hotels in Atlanta
Hillsborough
“Quiet, clean, convenient”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

My husband and I slept really well because the bed was comfortable and the room was quiet. We had business at Peachtree Plaza, and this was an easy 10 minute drive away. Breakfast had the usual items, and also included eggs. The staff was very friendly and welcoming. The king-sized room was a good size. For the price, I felt this was good value.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

I have found my new home when in Atlanta. I have stayed here now 3 times and will continue to do so as there isn't a better place for service, convenience and value in town (or elsewhere). Give them a try, you won't be disappointed. New Manager's reception is icing on the cake!

Room Tip: I haven't found a bad one yet!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013 via mobile

I am completely satisfied with this property and will definitely stay here on every trip to Atlanta. It is located right off of I-85 and conveniently close to everything anyone could possibly want to see or do in Atlanta. If you are going to Emory University or the Hospital, they offer a special rate that you can't turn down!! Staff is wonderful and definitely go above and beyond expectations for an express property. This is not a full service hotel so there isn't a restaurant or bar however they definitely make up for it in many other ways! They have a complimentary breakfast buffet hot & delicious every morning and if you're lucky enough to stay during the week, they offer a managers reception that is worth the wait!! I will definitely return and recommend this property to anyone for their Atlanta accommodations.

• Stayed January 2013
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

What a delightful surprise to find this nice hotel! I came to Atlanta for a week of tests and found this hotel to be a comfortable experience! I could come and go everyday several times and each time was greeted very kindly by the front desk girls. The staff made me feel very welcome. I loved the rooms because they had a lot of space and convenient plug-ins for my laptop and cell phone.
The TV channel selection was large and it was an HDTV. It only took 10 minutes to get to Emory but traffic is heavy after 4pm.

Room Tip: Ice machines are near the elevator so stay away from that noise.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Concord, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

Hands down the best Holiday Inn Express experience I have ever had. Let me start by saying I was very hesitant to stay at this HIE (I-85/Clairmont Rd). I usually stay in Buckhead area when visiting Atlanta but for various reasons I was not able to on this last minute trip to Atlanta. Since this hotel was a little bit outside of the Buckhead area I was used to, I was concerned about the quality of the hotel. However I know realize I was totally wrong to judge this hotel. It is right off on I-85 so it’s very easy to get to from the Interstate. The hotel has plenty of free parking, well-lighted lot, and looks very nice inside and out. Plus the surrounding neighborhood seems to be very nice. I enjoyed the college football national championships at the nearby Benchwarmers Sports Bar and enjoyed that place very much. Didn’t see any problems around the hotel but did feel better knowing they had security in the parking lot and front lobby at night.

But the best part of my HIE experience was the employees. Everyone I encountered was extremely friendly, helpful, and kind. I mostly dealt with Amanda (I think that was her name) and she was one of the best front desk managers I have ever met. She took her job very professionally and went above and beyond to make sure my stay was enjoyable not only for me, but every person who walked through the front doors. They had a minor key issue when I arrived and they had to reset all the locks. So she personally called every room to let the guests know that they would need to have their cards re-programmed at the front desk. I even saw her walk up to rooms and hand-deliver a few new keycards to a guest. When I needed to add an extra night on to my stay, she allowed me to stay in the same room and got me a great rate that was even lower than what was advertised online. Every time I walked in the front lobby she asked me if there was anything I needed and was as friendly as could be. She is a shining example of great customer service.

So needles to say, I’ll definitely be back to this HIE next time I’m in Atlanta. Forget Buckhead, the HIE on Clairmont Road is where I’ll be staying from now on.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
northfla
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

The staff in this hotel is simply wonderful. Good breakfast. Great place. I would recommend this hotel to everyone. Very good service. The hotel is close to everything. The breakfast staff is great! You can not go wrong when you go to this Holiday Inn Express. The only thing I would recommend is new beds. The Sealy posture Pedic or something like that. The bedding is dated.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

I stayed at this property for the SEC championship game and I was immediately greeted by James (I'm almost positive this was his name). He was SUPER friendly and made sure I had everything I needed and MORE! My friends and I were extremely impressed by the great service. The security guy made sure he took care of us whenever we were coming or going. I would definitely recommend this property and I commend the staff on a job well done.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Holiday Inn Express Atlanta NE I-85 Clairmont? Share your experiences!