“Service with a smile!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Atlanta NE I-85 Clairmont

You added Holiday Inn Express Atlanta NE I-85 Clairmont to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Atlanta NE I-85 Clairmont
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2920 Clairmont Road, Atlanta, GA 30329 (Formerly Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta - Clairmont)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #106 of 188 Hotels in Atlanta
Amarillo, Texas
“Service with a smile!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012 via mobile

I loved staying at this HIEx. I travel a lot and always stay in Holiday Inns, this by far was one if the best. The girl Olivia at the front desk was very kind and made me feel welcomed. It was a great stay with great service! I will definitely stay here again next time I'm in Atlanta.

• Stayed June 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

The football games in Atlanta were wild! Everyone was stressed and hotels were all booked, but I can't even begin to explain the hospitality I was shown at this hotel. As soon as I entered, I was greeted by warm smiles, water bottles or a snack. I had absolutely no problem checking in and was directed to my room.
The room was clean and modern. The bed was so comfortable, and everything smelled fresh.
The breakfast was always hot and delicious, and the entire area was always clean.
I highly recommend staying at Holiday Inn's in the future. I know I will not be staying anywhere else.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
kominc-biz
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

I was traveling on business found the newly renovated Holiday Inn Express, Hotel fantastic location and the price is perfect-ask for business rate. Staff was new but eager to please! Breakfast was the standard HIE, but the staff was pleasant.

Room Tip: On clairmont
Detroit, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

Hotel is in a great location due to instant access on and off I85 ramp. Convenient restaurants, the french restaurant behind hotel is a must to try. Hotel looks in new condition. Would have liked to see a larger meeting space though.

Room Tip: When booking book the studio suite. Lots of space.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Birmingham, Al
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

I checked into this place @ 11;00 at night. Exhausted, I fell right asleep. I was woken up @ 3:30 being bitten by a dozen BED BUGS. I immediately called down stairs. Within an hour, I was taken to another room that smelled like mold. The gentleman who helped move my things told me that this hotel has had a bed bug problem before several times. The next day I spoke with the manager, who said he did not find any bugs when he checked the room the next day. He acted as though I had made up the entire story and WANTED to switch rooms at 4AM. After I showed him the bugs I had collected in a baggie as well as the photos I took on my phone of the bugs and the bites, he still was unapologetic. I contacted the corporate Holiday Inn office and STILL have not heard back from anyone. I would NEVER stay here again and would sleep in my car if I had to choose between the two. Disgusting place and horrible service.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
IHGCare, IHGCare at Holiday Inn Express Atlanta NE I-85 Clairmont, responded to this review, August 12, 2012
Dear Dazzzzzzz,

Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay with us. It is regrettable you were not satisfied with the service you received. I would like to address this with you further. I have sent you a private message to obtain more information about your stay. I look forward to hearing from you and being of further assistance.

Pam G.
Case Manager
IHGCare
St. Marys
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

The best thing I can say about a hotel is, while I was there, I did not have to think about anything, any time I needed something or expected something it was there, I did not hear a peep while I was sleeping, my bed was comfortable and every time I entered the lobby someone greeted me. I cant ask for much more than that.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2012

I am Guest Service Manager @ another Holiday Inn property in Georgia therefore I am very particular when it comes to the level of Customer service I expect to receive when staying at any hotel or resort. Snai checked us in & out during our stay June 22nd. She was very knowledgeable of her role and was fast and very friendly! Erica in housekeeping I believe was very nice as well. She happen to be @ the front desk when I checked out. The decor is gorgeous and very modern as well. Enjoyed my stay thoroughly & will definitely return!

• Stayed June 2012

Been to Holiday Inn Express Atlanta NE I-85 Clairmont? Share your experiences!