“Greart value & well worth the stay!” 4 of 5 stars

La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Paces Ferry
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2415 Paces Ferry Rd Southeast, Atlanta, GA 30339   |
Ranked #41 of 189 hotels in Atlanta

180 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Fl & CO
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

We travel with our dog between two houses and often stay here because it allows dogs, is in a nice, quiet area and is near some very nice restaurants. We may be in the minority as we think it was more comfortable before the Austin Powers remodeling. We usually get a suite and that couch is extremely uncomfortable, plus I don't find orange to be a restful color. The last time we were there our suite needed some serious TLC. The cabinet containing the little refrigerator was falling apart. The two doors leading into the bath could not be completely closed and the shower curtain needed a little cleaning. Paint was peeling in many places. There was a group of women down the hall in several rooms whooping and hollering as they wandered from room to room until at least 1 a.m. Since we had a suite and were not right next to them, we could retreat to the bedroom for some quiet. Several other guests we encountered the next day were quite unhappy. I will say we have never heard any dogs bark during any stay and would never allow ours to do so.
In fairness, the manager answered the survey I filled out and said that the problems I had noted in the room would receive attention. I want to support nice places that allow pets and this is very fairly priced. We're just looking at a few other options as well which we never did before.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

We were traveling with our dog, and I always appreciate when I have a safe, quiet area to walk him. The exterior of this hotel is well landscaped and tucked away from traffic and quiet. Also, the front desk clerk was very professional and friendly. The rooms were clean and nice, particularly for this price point. It was a very good value.

Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Chicago
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

Over the red hills of Georgia sits a nice hotel gem. We stumbled upon the LaQuinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Paces Ferry from doing a search on WOWcabins.com. With no reservations for a hotel stay, as we exited route 75 with only my Android smartphone WOWcabins.com came up with a great search of local 4 and 5 star hotels with great weekend prices. This smoky mountain bliss was truly heaven sent. The front desk receptionist got me and my family in two rooms for $70 for a two night stay. I recommend that you choose this hotel instead of the Fairfield Inn that sits across the street. We call the Fairfield Inn before going into LaQuinta Inn to check their prices and the front desk receptionist took forever answering the phone. If you are doing late night traveling and are looking for a room for a couple of nights, LaQuinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Paces Ferry is definitely the right choice.

Room Tip: Good place to stop and rest while making our way to Miami Beach, FL.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

The motel was great for the most part. Staff was pleasant, friendly and helpful, including housekeeping staff. The room was spacious and very, very clean with a long desk-like thing against the far wall that allowed me to set up a laptop and gave me counter-space to lay things and spread out papers (I brought homework with me). The bed was soft with plenty of pillows and the continental breakfast had lots to choose from (mostly carbs, but hey, I could make my own waffles!) The only thing that was bothersome was the dog staying in a nearby room. The dog barked frequently and woke my daughter and me up several times each night. Other than that, I loved this motel and its convenient location to the Cobb Convention Center (about 5-7 minutes away) and I will likely stay there again next year.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

very nice. I would recommend staying here. The staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was o.k.It was in a convenient location for my visit.I have stayed here several times before and found it to be clean and in good working condition. The price was very good compared to other places I have stayed. The room and bathroom were very clean. The bedding was first rate and the television was new and worked very well. There was not any outside noise that we could hear from our room.
We slept very well and was able to visit our son and Atlanta from a convenient location. Lots of places to eat nearby. I felt that we were in a safe location and the parking lot was well lit.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Paces Ferry? Share your experiences!