This is a huge hotel with standard rooms and amenities except no minibar. These amenities include restaurants, a bar, 24 hour room service, fitness center, and a pool. The staff is helpful, efficient, and friendly. There is a huge central atrium that is very attractive.
There are many meeting rooms in the hotel - also with standard set up and amenities. It was a good location and set up for meeting associated with the convention center. Wifi was free for the meeting rooms. Room temperature control was an issue, but eventually the hotel got it right. Meeting food was OK.
I had no significant problems when staying here, but a few small issues:
1. My room was 65 degrees with the AC blasting when I arrived (in December). I turned on the heat and was thankful I brought flannel PJ’s!
2. The TV and lights were on when I arrived. Ironically, there was a sign in the room about “going green” by re-using towels. I think the AC, TV, and lights on for 24-7 would cancel any benefits achieved from judicious towel usage!
3. I arrived at 11 pm just as all the restaurants and full room service closed. I requested a sandwich from room service and was told it would take 35 minutes because the “chef needed time to prepare” my meal. This seemed a bit haughty for a simple sandwich and I just went to bed hungry.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Marquis Atlanta Hotel
- Marriott Marquis Atlanta Hotel Atlanta
- Marriott Atlanta
- Atlanta Marriott
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Amex, Travelocity, Expedia, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere, Olotels, Hotels.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Marriott Marquis Atlanta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.