“What, no free internet or breakfast?” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Courtyard by Marriott Atlanta Perimeter Center

You added Courtyard by Marriott Atlanta Perimeter Center to your Saves list
Courtyard by Marriott Atlanta Perimeter Center
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6250 Peachtree-Dunwoody Rd, Atlanta, GA 30328 (Perimeter Center)   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
$25 gift card
Ranked #34 of 188 Hotels in Atlanta
West Covina, California
“What, no free internet or breakfast?”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

Marriott has always been a favorite but lately we have been staying at mid priced hotels. I was surprised to find that mid price hotels provide more than Marriott with their free internet and breakfast included in the bill. Room was reasonably priced in the same range as mid priced hotels but no internet or breakfast was strange to me. The $89 price for the room was good but the same as the other places we stayed on our coast to coast trip. Internet was $12.95 and breakfast would have been in the $30 range. I love Marriott but the value is not there.

Room Tip: Stay away from the rapid transit rail tracks and get up high.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Jerry C, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Atlanta Perimeter Center, responded to this review, December 4, 2013
Thank you for your comments concerning the Courtyard Atlanta Perimeter Center I am glad you enjoyed your stay. This hotel as the entire Courtyard by Marriott brand does offer free wireless high speed internet as we understand by surveying our guests that this in an important amenity. Additionally I am glad you enjoyed our new state-of-the-art lobby that features comfortable spaces to work or relax, free Wi-Fi and easy access to the latest news, weather and airport conditions via our GoBoard. The highlight of our new lobby experience is The Bistro - Eat. Drink. Connect, where guests enjoy enhanced food and beverage offerings in the morning and all-new dinner service with refreshing cocktail options. We also offer Starbucks twenty four hours a day. I hope the next time you travels brings you to Atlanta you again chose the Courtyard Atlanta Perimeter Center.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

No complaints AT ALL about this property! We had a reunion party and fit about 15 people into our duplex, complete with loft private bedroom and a full bath in each, for only $99/night! Great, well furnished for an extended or short stay. Fine complimentary breakfast. Well located. Friendly staff. My special kudos to Soraya Belliard of the housekeeping staff, who found and returned two left behind items to me quickly and courteously. I believe that her excellent attitude is typical of all the employees of this wonderful hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for your comments concerning the Courtyard Atlanta Perimeter Center I am glad you enjoyed your stay. We are very fortunate here to have a seasoned staff that anticipates our guest’s needs and is empowered to act. You are correct the Courtyard Atlanta Perimeter is a perfect for either a leisure group or business. Our entire team will be looking forward to seeing you the next time your travels bring you to Atlanta.
McCaysville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

Just stayed at this Courtyard, a frequently visited location for me. It is such a pleasure to be received warmly by their wonderful staff and to once again be delighted by the cleanliness and quality of the entire hotel. Highly recommended!!!!

• Stayed November 2013
Jerry C, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Atlanta Perimeter Center, responded to this review, December 1, 2013
Thank you for your comments concerning the Courtyard Atlanta Perimeter Center; I am glad you enjoyed your stay. As we are constantly trying to improve and keep our guests needs in mind, your comments allowed us to step back and look at the things that we are doing well, so that we do not forget to keep them in our long term plan as well. The next time that you are in the hotel, please feel free to stop by and introduce yourself so that I may place a face with your name. If you have any concerns in future experiences while in the Courtyard Perimeter Center, feel free to let us know so that we can continue to provide with the best service possible.
Sarasota, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

My room was very clean and the staff was very very supportive. When I come through Atlanta, I choose to stay here. I am impressed the way the staff helps each other. My only complaint is that the hotel doesn't have To Go Coffee in the Lobby-but that is not this Hotel's issue, Marriott made that decision system wide.

Room Tip: Make sure you leave plenty of time to get to the airport. I used MARTA, and on Sunday they do maint...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Jerry C, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Atlanta Perimeter Center, responded to this review, November 30, 2013
Thank you for your comments about the Courtyard Atlanta Perimeter Center I am glad you enjoyed your stay. My motto is clean rooms and friendly people I am very happy we met those expectations. You are correct we did discontinue complimentary lobby coffee about a year ago. Please note we do have STARBUCKS available in the lobby twenty four hours a day, additionally we do provide coffee makers in each room should you prefer something other than STARBUCKS. I am thrilled that we are you hotel of choice, I look forward to seeing you the next time your travels bring you to Atlanta.
Knoxville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

My room was VERY clean & neat! The staff was great! Eugene the van driver was an excellent source of information, pertaining to eating out, and just around town knowledge!The location of the hotel is in a idea area for all of the surrounding attractions and etc.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Jerry C, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Atlanta Perimeter Center, responded to this review, November 1, 2013
Thank you for your comments about the Courtyard Atlanta Perimeter Center, I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay. You are correct this is an ideal location for both business and pleasure. Just a short distance from Atlanta’s major attractions and in close proximity to several restaurants. Of course you can also enjoy breakfast or dinner in our bistro which also has an outstanding wine selection as well as your choice of sprits. I look forward to seeing you the next time your travels bring you to Atlanta.
Boise, Idaho
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

The best thing about this hotel is that it is exactly what you expect from a CbM hotel. Clean, comfortable, nothing wonderful or especially exciting, and that is the point. No surprises, good location, easy access to offices at Perimeter Center if you are traveling on business. Not really a good location for vacation stays, as the hotels in this area cater to business travelers to the nearby offices.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your comments about the Courtyard Atlanta Perimeter Center, I am very happy that your stay was clean and comfortable. Very rarely will you find surprises here as the entire staff takes great pride in providing warm and friendly customer service and a clean room and lobby. I look forward to seeing you the next time your travels bring you to Atlanta.
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

This hotel turned out to be wonderful. My family and I were looking for a hotel close to the Hospital during my mother's surgery. The staff (Martiza was a blessing) was fabulous - caring, and professional. I would highly recommend this hotel. Clean and quiet - the front desk staff were professional and knowledgable.

Room Tip: Very quiet - fabulous outside sitting area with a fire pit.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Jerry C, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Atlanta Perimeter Center, responded to this review, October 20, 2013
Thank you for your comments about the Courtyard Atlanta Perimeter Center I am glad you enjoyed you stay. The hotel is in close proximity to Northside, St. Joseph and Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta. The staff is always aware of our guests visiting the hospitals and understands their needs. I am very happy that your mother is doing well and look forward to seeing you again.

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Atlanta Perimeter Center? Share your experiences!