“Wouldn't have changed a thing!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Courtyard by Marriott Atlanta Perimeter Center

You added Courtyard by Marriott Atlanta Perimeter Center to your Saves list
Courtyard by Marriott Atlanta Perimeter Center
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6250 Peachtree-Dunwoody Rd, Atlanta, GA 30328 (Perimeter Center)   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Pride and Joy Package
Ranked #33 of 188 Hotels in Atlanta
Saint Charles, Missouri, United States
“Wouldn't have changed a thing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

Didn't have a thing to change. Room was great, location was perfect for everything we did! The hotel staff immediately took care of our screaming, yes screaming, neighbors near the middle of the night. (noisy woulda been one thing but screaming was just obnoxious!) It looked beautiful and very well kept. Didn't touch the pool, we were too busy.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Jerry C, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Atlanta Perimeter Center, responded to this review, June 1, 2013
Thank you for your kind comments about the Courtyard Atlanta Perimeter. My motto is clean rooms and friendly people I am happy that we met your needs. The entire staff is very attentive to noise issues, I am happy that you called the front desk and that it was resolved in a timely manner. I hope to see you again the next time you travels bring you to Atlanta.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

We have stayed here many times, since 2006, as we have traveled to Atlanta for everything from weddings, funerals and family business. Jerry and his whole staff are amazing! It is so nice to come to a hotel and the same loyal employees welcome you back! Whether it is the front desk, or the Bistro...day or night....weekend or week day....they are so accommodating. And we thank you.
The recent renovation is beautiful...we love the new mattresses and furniture! Great place to stay and we highly recommend it!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Jerry C, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Atlanta Perimeter Center, responded to this review, May 28, 2013
Thank you for your kind comments. Our associates take pride here at the Courtyard Atlanta Perimeter in treating our guests as family. I am glad you were able to experience our Bistro that is open for breakfast and dinner. We are receiving positive comments on a daily basis on our recent two million dollar room’s renovation I am glad you enjoyed that as well. I look forward to seeing you again in the near future.
Wichita, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

I normally stay at Residence Inns or Springhill Suites for the free breakfast but I wanted to stay close to my office so I stayed at the Courtyard Marriott Perimeter. The hotel manager picked me up at the Marta station and was very nice. Her entire team was very friendly my entire stay. I was able to check in early and then they drove me over to the Cox building once I had changed. It is actually less than a 10 minute walk to the Cox CTech building.
I ate in the bistro every night. It was quick and fresh prepared meals I could take back to my room and get some work done while I ate. There is a decent size gym for work-outs. I definitely will stay again on my next trip to Atlanta.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Jerry C, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Atlanta Perimeter Center, responded to this review, May 11, 2013
Thank you for your comments about your stay here at the Courtyard Atlanta Perimeter Center. This is an ideal location with Cox Enterprise World Headquarters directly across the street. My motto is clean rooms and friendly people I am happy we met your expectations. I am also happy that you were able to enjoy our Bistro, this hotel was one of the original ten Courtyard’s to construct the new lobby experience over four years ago and most of the same staff is still here. The fitness center was recently expanded during our recent room’s renovation. I sincerely hope the next time have business in Atlanta you will again choose the Courtyard Atlanta Perimeter Center.
Miami, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Stayed here for 6 days. As other reviewers state it is not the Ritz, but it is a good value. It is clean (housekeeping is wonderful!), meets basic needs, and the staff is out of this world. I want to make special mention of Maritza at the front desk, she is amazing. So accommodating and a real people person, she goes the extra mile. I hope management and corporate recognizes this, she is a gem. Mattresses are comfortable, there is a decent gym, and the Bistro in the lobby is a nice touch. The laundry room is also good for people here on longer stays.
They really do make you feel like family.

Room Tip: High floor, outer perimeter
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your comments about your recent stay here at the Courtyard Atlanta Perimeter Center. I am glad we met your expectations regarding customer service and cleanliness. You are correct Maritza is a “gem”; along with my entire staff I am fortunate to have them. Our fitness center was expanded during our recent two million dollar room’s renovation. I hope to see you again in the near future.
Tarpon Springs, FL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for three days and three nights. Things I liked were the ultra friendly staff, crab soup to die for in the restaurant, a really nice indoor jacuzzi, great beds and bedding. I was not happy with the really small refrig in the room, the small wardrobe hanging area, fairly small vanity area in the bathroom and the most ridiculous shower I have ever been in. The shower area is flush with the bathroom floor, allowing the shower water to flow out into the center of the bathroom! There is a drain in the center of the bathroom so it obviously was DESIGNED that way! In addition, the shower head was not adjustable for spray, by that I mean the water came out in a small strong stream that could not be changed at all, making showering cumbersome, and adding to the mess as the water hitting your body in that manner caused excessive splashing and water puddling in the middle of the room. There is a shower curtain of course, it it was not designed to stop water from flowing out of the shower area and into the middle of the bathroom. We had to use two bath towels to sop up the puddle of water lying on the floor. R U kidding me, who's brilliant idea is this!

Room Tip: See if any of the rooms have bath tubs - if they do, get a room with one, you will not have to put u...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your comments about your recent stay here at the Courtyard Atlanta Perimeter Center. My motto is clean rooms and friendly service I am happy we met your expectations. Regarding your comment concerning our shower area, we have only 7 rooms out of our 145 that have showers without a tub. On your next visit just let us know that you would like one of rooms with a normal tub and we will be happy to accommodate.
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

I stayed twice at this Hotel in the February-March 2013 time frame. I stayed in four Hotels in the area, and these two stays were the best. The Hotel staff is genuinely kind and helpful. The two room I stayed at were also very good. Exercise room was being renovated when I was there, but one of the staff members passing by made sure I had extra bottles of water, etc.

Room Tip: One of the renovated rooms would obviously be better, if renovation is still goign on.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your comments about your recent stay here at the Courtyard Atlanta Perimeter Center. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay. I am also happy to report that our two million dollar room’s renovation is complete. Additionally our new and expanded fitness center is open as well. I hope you get to experience the next time you are in Atlanta.
Phoenix, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

I was impressed by this Courtyard. The interior had obviously been recently remodeled. The carpet was very clean and the wallpaper appeared to be new as did the bathroom. The rooms are small-to-averaged sized, but very functional. Two very good things: plenty of lamps and light fixtures in the room with BRIGHT 23-watt CFL bulbs and plugs in each lamp for laptop and phone chargers.

The Bistro restaurant in the lobby was very good for breakfast (fast and the food was good). Dinner is a bit weak with only sandwiches and salads. However, the Bistro is a great place to hang out and have a drink with friends.

The staff was very friendly and a lot of travelers come back each week (and were greeting and hugging the staff). I will definitely try this hotel again when I'm traveling to our corporate headquarters.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your comments about your recent stay here at the Courtyard Atlanta Perimeter Center. I am glad that you had the chance to experience out recent room’s renovation. You are correct this is a perfect location for guests that are here for business or just a little rest and relaxation. Our Bistro is open for both breakfast and dinner and we do have several options beside sandwiches. I would like to suggest the next time you visit our hotel to try my personal favorite” Herb Roasted Half Chicken”. We also have several flatbread pizzas and three delicious dinner salads. I hope you can experience one of these in the near future.

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Atlanta Perimeter Center? Share your experiences!