“Pros and Cons” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Perimeter Center

You added Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Perimeter Center to your Saves list
Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Perimeter Center
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1145 Hammond Drive, Atlanta, GA 30328 (Perimeter Center)   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points!
Ranked #83 of 188 Hotels in Atlanta
Georgia
“Pros and Cons”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

Pros: My hubby and myself booked a room at this hotel because of it's wonderful location, just within a mile or two from Marta, and only about a mile from Cheesecake Factory, Walmart, and other nice restaurants and stores. It was very clean inside and on the outside, offered a local shuttle, and our room wasn't huge, but plenty big enough for the two of us, and the breakfast buffet the next morning was awesome! Cons: The bathroom was rather small, and even though it had a shower/tub combination, it was in a separate area from the sink, which was also small. The hot tub was also nonexistent, which was something we were really looking forward to having the opportunity to relax in. The room service lady came by early (like around 8:30 A.M) and practically forced herself into the room and would have been successful if not for the security bar that I had over the door, which is good because I was in the middle of dressing. Then about an hour later, she was trying to bust in again, which was annoying because our checkout wasn't even until noon...if we had still been trying to sleep, we would have been really upset! The fan on the air conditioning unit had a strange rattle but we kept it on during the night to try and mask some of the noise from the hallway...which was probably the biggest problem. Room 108 (ours) is within about 5 feet of a very loud ice machine, a snack vending machine, and a drink machine that people frequented ALL night long it seemed. There were people at 3:30 AM talking loudly, laughing, and buying drinks and snacks and that was annoying. Those types of machines should be in a room to themselves, far away from rooms where people are trying to get a good night's rest!

Room Tip: Be sure it is NOT near a vending machine....those locations are super noisy!!
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Tammie C, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Perimeter Center, responded to this review, April 8, 2014
Thank you for choosing the Fairfiled Inn and Suites in Perimeter. I am happy you enjoyed the great convenient location, when you come back to visit us, please let me know when and I will make sure you are on the quite end of the hotel facing the beautiful creek.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Columbus, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

Close to Childrens hospital and Scottish rite, also the perimeter mall and the great restaurants. Easy parking. Small pool was perfect for my small children. There was no hot tub tho. Staff was accommodating pleasant and helpful. Breakfast was great, lots of options. Definitely would stay again!

• Stayed March 2014
Tammie C, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Perimeter Center, responded to this review, March 28, 2014
First of all I want to "Thank You" for choosing The Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott-Perimeter Center. I am so happy your enjoyed your stay, we look forward to seeing you again in the near future. If you need anything else while staying with us, please do not hesitate to call me.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed with our 2 teens as part of a 10 day road trip. Not far from downtown @15 minutes. Free parking and many restaurants ( chains and local) within @ 5 minutes. I believe a Marta station is close as week ( we did not use). Breakfast was the same everyday and ok. The room was clean but only 1 pillow choice ( no firm options) and the beds seemed older. The pool is very very small and only 3' ( normally hit & miss on pools) no hottub either. You need a car nothing within walking distance. There is a van that will take you within a 5 mile radius. Overall a great choice for us.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Tammie C, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Perimeter Center, responded to this review, March 18, 2014
First I would like to "Thank You" for choosing the Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott in Perimeter. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and your spring break. Our location is within walking distance to several great resturants and Perimeter Mall. The marta station is one block away for site seeing tours and downtown attractions. Let me know next time you are coming to visit and I will give you and your family some discount coupons.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

I came to atlanta for surgery and i walked into the hotel at 11pm on a Saturday night. I had no reservation but they accomodated me for the whole week. The front desk ladies went above and beyond to help me. The hotel was nice and clean. They have a pool and a big selection for breakfast. The bed was heavenly. It was so comfy. And just having surgery i needed it. The AGM was wonderful he gave me a great rate and was very nice. It was like I was with family. I have never wrote a review for a hotel but I was so moved by this one I had too.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Muktar D, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Perimeter Center, responded to this review, March 17, 2014
Dear Elizabeth P,

To learn of moments when we have delivered a truly memorable experience to our guests is the best way to start my day! Thank you for your kind comments and we hope that we are able to welcome you back to Fairfield Inn & Suites Perimeter Center Atlanta very soon.

Kind regards

Muktar
Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2014

Great value for money as I got a corporate rate of $89 per night! The staff is extremely pleasant and efficient. The location is great, with many shops and restaurants within walking distance. It is admittedly an older property, but very well maintained and clean. It's not a fully serviced hotel however, as some of the things are self service. Also, there is no in-house restaurant. But on the whole, a great business class hotel.

Room Tip: Get a room at the back of the building. The view is really nice as there are many trees and a small...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Muktar D, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Perimeter Center, responded to this review, March 11, 2014
Wow! What a wonderful compliment! THANK YOU SO MUCH! We greatly appreciate this wonderful review on the Trip Advisor website. Thank you for being a loyal customer and your return visits are the highest compliment we can receive. Comments such as yours mean a great deal to our team. Thank you also for recognizing staff who work so hard to please our guests. Thank you again, and we hope we will see you back soon!
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2014

Good breakfast installations old but without any issues ..
People at front desk very friendly with everyone

A lot of constructions around with no issues to me...

Very good localization really close to my company and perimeter mall center.

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We greatly appreciate your comments and thank you for sharing them on the Trip Advisor website. Thank you also for recognizing our staff who works so hard to please our guests. We will revisit our breakfast buffet to add more quality. Comments such as yours mean a great deal to us, and I will share them with our entire team. Please come see us again soon!
Thanks
Winterset, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

I arrived at almost 1 AM after a long drive. The check in was fast, efficient, and friendly. The price for the room was very, very reasonable and the room was super-clean and smelled fresh; the bed was very comfortable; and the room was quiet. Breakfast was very nice, with hot foods available as well as coffee, tea, and juice. I would definitely stay at this Fairfield Inn again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for the wonderful review that you gave about our team and our property. We believe in our product and have a “Rock Star Team” that ensures every guest is made felt at home!
We are grateful for your business and look forward to welcoming you the next time your travels bring you back to Atlanta.

Kind regards,

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Perimeter Center? Share your experiences!