“Clean& convenient” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Perimeter Center

You added Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Perimeter Center to your Saves list
Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Perimeter Center
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1145 Hammond Drive, Atlanta, GA 30328 (Perimeter Center)   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points!
Ranked #83 of 188 Hotels in Atlanta
Riverside, AL
“Clean& convenient”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

Pretty basic Fairfield in a great location with a great weekend rate. Convenient to restaurants & shopping, easy parking. Rooms are clean, but certainly not special. Staff was courteous and helpful. Breakfast ok - met expectations

• Stayed February 2013
Kenny S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Perimeter Center, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
Thank you for choosing the Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott, located in Perimeter. We are glad you enjoyed your stay, if there is anything else you would like during your stay, just let us know and we will be happy to take care of it for you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Navarre, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

I came back to this hotel after a week long of traveling ATL for business. The young lady at the front desk was very nice at check-in, even offering me a wake up call for the morning. Another nice touch of this hotel - they offer freshly popped popcorn in the lobby for snacking at no cost. If you have time be sure to checkout the indoor pool. I was too busy but everytime I walked by there was at least one person enjoying it. Thanks again for another great visit!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Kenny S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Perimeter Center, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
Thank you for staying with us at the Fairfield Inn and Suites in Perimeter. I am glad you enjoyed the complimentary popcorn. Hopefully next time you visit you will be able to use our beautiful indoor pool and spa. Let me know if you need anything on your next trip to Atlanta.
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

I have traveled to Atlanta four times over the past 9 months for work, and this is actually my second stay at this hotel. It would have been my 3rd in a row, but sadly, there was no vacancy on my last trip. I won't stay anywhere else now when I travel down for work. I really can't ask for anything more. The room was clean when I arrived and was kept clean during my stay, the breakfast was great (I made pecan waffles), and the staff was friendly. If I had to 'complain' about any one thing, it would be that the toilet seat wouldn't stay up. Being a male, I have to lift it for certain occasions. The seat stayed up fine, but the lid just refused. Overall, though, it was a great visit. Oh, and their location is great. Walking distance to a great mall and several other stores and restaurants.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
First "Thank You" for choosing us for your travel needs, we know you have other choices and we are happy you decided to stay with the Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott in Perimeter. If you travel for business often, let me know and I will try and get you a corporate rate for your business needs. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Navarre, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

Checked in last night for a business trip to ATL. This hotel is in a great location, just minutes from everything you need - grocery stores, shopping, and restaurants. The breakfast bar was well stocked and clean. SHOWER WATER PRESSURE WAS AWESOME - that is a huge pet peeve of mine. Great hotel overall. I would recommend to anyone traveling to this part of ATL for leisure or business. I'll be back soon!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for choosing the Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott in Perimeter. We are pleased you were happy with our hotel. The location is within walking distance and considered an advantage to most of our guests. We look forward to seeing you all back in the near future.
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

My son and I stayed over the weekend to have a mini vacation and go see the local attractions, our room (520) was nice and clean! The bed was very comfortable!! Everyone at the hotel was super nice! When we came back to Atlanta in a few months we will definitely be staying here again!! Thanks!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for staying with us. We are glad you were happy with the accomodations at our hotel. It is our pleasure to make sure all our guests are satisfied with the staff and rooms. We look forward to seeing you again real soon.
Rockville, Maryland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

I travel regularly to this area for work. This was my 4th Marriott property in the immediate area. First, and many times, I stayed in the Courtyard by the hospitals (now closed). Then, I tried the Residence Inn on Hammond - this was the best, but, also now closed. Then I went to the Courtyard Perimeter a bit further north. Not great, and not my favorite location too far north and hard to get to coming from the south. Now I tried the Fairfield, it's a better location - in fact I am quite happy with this location which is convenient to drive to and from, and very close to food and shopping choices. But the hotel itself is very dated and overpriced. The "suite" is really just a standard room with a half partition wall in the middle. I did find the king bed comfortable, and was satisfied with the staff and breakfast. I might return, or maybe it's time to try the non-Marriott hotels on my next trip.

Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Kenny S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Perimeter Center, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Thank you for giving us a try on your recent trip to the area. I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble finding a good Marriott hotel in the are. We would love to have you back for another try. Like you mentioned, we are close to lots of shopping and restaurants and we would love to work with you on possibly setting up a corporate rate. I also want you to know that we plan on doing some upgrades this year as well as adding to our breakfast. We look forward to hopefully seeing you again real soon.
Hinesville, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

Stopped here for the night on the way through Georgia to Tennesee. Room was nice, bedding was excellent. They had a complementary breakfast which was average for continental breakfasts - cold items, the standard waffle-iron, boiled eggs etc. Location is about two miles off the interstate at the upper perimeter of Atlanta.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for stopping by our hotel to spend the night, we appreciate your business. We hope you will come back to see us on your way back through. We will be adding hot items to our breakfast in April.

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Perimeter Center? Share your experiences!