“Clean hotel. Friendly staff.” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Advance Purchase
Ranked #38 of 189 hotels in Atlanta
Roanoke, Virginia
“Clean hotel. Friendly staff.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

I was just going to comment on how friendly and excellent the hotel staff were. After being directed to this site, I note that others experienced the same hospitality. That's great. Congrats to the staff at this hotel! Your corporate should be very pleased!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
PatriciaKilgore, General Manager at Hampton Inn Perimeter Center, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank youfor staying with us at the Hampton Inn Atlanta Perimeter Center. We appreciate your time and comments from your recent stay with us. We are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our team took care of you.

We know that you have many choices to stay while in the area and we appreciate that you stayed with us. We hope that when your travles bring you back to the area that you will choose to stay with us again.

Patricia Kilgore

249 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

We wanted to have a weekend get away and this was the perfect spot! I can't say one bad thing about this hotel, it was absolutely wonderful. The staff, rooms, property, and location is perfect! We had a wonderful stay and I would DEFINITELY stay here again!!!

• Stayed February 2013
PatriciaKilgore, General Manager at Hampton Inn Perimeter Center, responded to this review, February 27, 2013
Dear Guest,

We are delighted that your weekend get away went well and that our hotel was the perfect spot. Thank you for staying with us and for the thoughtful review of your stay with us. It is our goal to have each and everyone of our guests have a perfect stay with us. We will be sure to let our team know about your kind comments from your stay. We know that you have many choices while in the area and appreciate that you chose to stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future. Sincerely, Patricia Kilgore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

Hotel staff superb! Breakfast was not that great. Microwave was inoperable. Great central location. Was able to comfortably drive from hotel to downtown Atlanta. Suggestions from desk clerks were great. Visited Martin Luther King, Jr. Center. At at Mary Mac's Tea Room. Food was delicious and affordable. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

Thank you for the positive comments from your recent stay with us at the Hampton Inn Atlanta Perimeter. It is our goal to provide all of our guests with a great experience at our hotel. We are happy to know that you found our team to be friendly and helpful. We will be sure to share your kind comments with our team

We know that you have many choices while in the area and appreciate that you chose to stay with us. We hope that when your travels bring you back to the area that you will choose to stay with us again. Sincerely, Patricia M Kilgore
Knoxville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

As a preferred Hilton traveler and loyal guest to this brand for over 15 years, I had to write review about The Hampton Inn Atlanta Perimeter! Typically, you only take the time to write your bad experiences, which , I am sure we are all guilty, but after my experience at this hotel, I had to take the time to write a exceptional review.

First and foremost, this hotel is conveniently located in the Atlanta perimeter area, which has over 100 restaurants in the area and close enough to downtown to enjoy what Atlanta has to offer, but a few miles away so you do not have to deal with the downtown traffic, prices and parking nightmares.

Secondly, the check in process was quick, engaging with the staff, personable and I was quite impressed how they used my last name and knew all my requests and met each of them. Saun Lian was the front desk agent that checked me in and she was one of the most friendly and helpful employees I have ever been in contact with. Hotels all over the world should clone her and make their guests experience just as enjoyable. Brice pierre was very helpful as well. She had a nonstop smile on her face, which was nice to see. She helped me with a few requests and was on top of everything. The general manager, Patricia Kilgore was even hands on at the desk, which is not what you are use to seeing at hotels. She was energetic and positive, which has obviously rubbed off on the entire staff, as everyone I came in contact with was so friendly. Instantly saying hello and asking me if I need anything!

Lastly, this hotel has been through some major renovations. They have a brand new lobby, guest sleeping rooms and new trendy look. The rooms smelled fresh and were very clean. The housekeeping department has obviously been trained by Hilton themselves, as I could not find one issue in the room. I was completely shocked after receiving a follow up call from Saun asking me if my room was up standards and if everything was ok. This is service above and beyond and I felt as if I was staying at a 5 star resort. The attention to detail was impressive. The breakfast was actually really good. They had hot items including Grits, oatmeal, waffle makers, scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage and looked to be over 15-20 continental items as well, which was a nice mix. The service again, was outstanding. The food was replenished quickly, even with the hotel being sold out. The breakfast host was friendly with a nonstop smile to everyone that walked in the room. After breakfast I came down to the desk and asked if I could walk to a close by store to grab a few things and quickly the team arranged for their shuttle to take me, which was impressive to see. The driver pulled the van around and opened the door for me. He was friendly and even asked me if I needed to go anywhere else. This hotel is one of a kind and I cannot say enough positive things…I could go on and on…

I would recommend this hotel to anyone. If you are a lover of full service hotels, you would love this hotel! This hotel is award winning and I wanted everyone to know, from start to finish my experience was wonderful!

Thank you for my experience and I will be back soon!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
PatriciaKilgore, General Manager at Hampton Inn Perimeter Center, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent comments concerning your recent stay with us at the Hampton Inn Atlanta Perimeter Center. We are delighted to know that your stay with us was a plesant one and that all team members took care of your. It truly is our goal to have all of our guest 100% satuisfied with their stay. We appreciate you comments and I will be sure to share them with the entire team. We know that you have many choices to stay while in the area and we appreciate that you chose to stay with us. We hope to see you again in the near future. Sincerely, Patricia Kilgore and Team.
Manor, ga
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

The room, staff and area was great! we dont know much about atlanta but for the price it was worth the 10 to 15 minute drive back into downtown. I love the area of sandy springs!!!! lots of shopping and restruants!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn Atlanta Perimeter Center. We appreciate your time and wounderful comments concerning your recent stay with us. It is our goal to have all of our guests 100% satisfied with their stay. It is ousr pleasure having you as a guest at our hotel.

We know that you have many choices to stay while in the area and we appreciate that you stayed with us. We hope that when your travlels bring you back to the area tha you will choose to stay with us again.
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

This hotel is a great value! The staff was warm and fun. This hotel is cozy with fresh coffee available all the time. The rooms are updated and clean. The breakfast was always hot and there was plenty of it.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
PatriciaKilgore, General Manager at Hampton Inn Perimeter Center, responded to this review, February 1, 2013
Dear Guest,

We are so pleased that you had a perfect stay at our hotel. We know that you have many choices to stay while in the area and we appreciate that you stayed with us. Thank you for your time and comments concerning your stay with us at the Hampton Inn Atlanta Perimeter Center.
We hope to see you again in the near future.
Savannah, Georgia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

We visited Atlanta over the weekend and found this Hampton Inn for a great price so over course we wanted to stay here. Well not all Hampton Inns are alike! Just a month ago we stayed at the Hampton Inn on Sugarloaf Parkway and it was the BEST, but this Hampton Inn left much more to be desired! The lady at the desk out first night was very rude and didn't even really acknowledge me when I was checking in, she was too busy talking to another worker about a meeting they recently had. The breakfast was very poor also, we tried to make do with it, but we all ended up throwing it away and picking up McDonalds. Needless to say we were not satisfied, and will not be returning.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
PatriciaKilgore, General Manager at Hampton Inn Perimeter Center, responded to this review, January 25, 2013
Dear Guest ,

Thank you for staying with us. Our goal is to ensure that all of our guests are treated professional and courteous at all times. We all are here to take care of our guests. We have jobs because we have guests that we are fortunate to have stay with us and keep us in business. I apolojize as the general manager of the hotel for the team member on the desk that did not treat you with the utmost hospitality and professionalism. Your comments are important and are appreciated and will be utilized for further training of the team. We hope that when you return to the area that you will give us another opportunity and stay with us. I assure you that this is not the service that is provided at our hotel. We pride our self in setting the stage of being Welcoming and Attentive to all of our guests. Sincerely Patricia Kilgore

Been to Hampton Inn Perimeter Center? Share your experiences!