“Adequate hotel for the price” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Advance Purchase
Ranked #42 of 188 hotels in Atlanta
Boone, NC
“Adequate hotel for the price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

I stay in this area of Atlanta quite often and always stay at the Hyatt Place Perimeter Center (which I love). But they were booked full and I had to stay here this time. It was a very good price and a nice hotel. Rooms were comfortable and had nice beds. Mini-fridge in the room too. The only problem with the room was the cleanliness of the bathroom. There was long strands of brown hair all over the shower walls and floor. Mold was growing around the edge of the shower handle. And the floor didn't appear it had been mopped either. Other than that, the room was great. Free breakfast was adequate too. Nothing too exciting but definitely worth it for being free. The staff was extremely nice from the front desk, breakfast attendant, and the manager. For those of you that have never been to the Perimeter area before, this hotel is very close to Perimeter Mall, both the Sandy Springs and Dunwoody MARTA stations, and plenty of food. It's a very nice area and part of town. Overall just a great stay. I'm still going to be partial to the Hyatt Place up the street, but if I ever can't get a room there I'll be back to the Hampton.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
PatriciaKilgore, General Manager at Hampton Inn Perimeter Center, responded to this review, November 12, 2012
Dear Guest
Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn Perimeter Center .
We are delighted to know that your stay with us was a good value for you and that our location served your needs whail in the area. We apolojise for the apperiance of your floor not appearing that it had been mopped.
Thank you for the complimentary comments concerning our staff. Our teams goal is to ensure that all of our guests are satisfied with their stay. We know that you have many choices to stay while in our area and we appreciate that you stayed with us. We hope that if your travels bring you back to the area that you will choose to stay with us again.

Patricia M Kilgore General Manager

236 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Birmingham,Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

This hotel was excellent for its price. All of the staff was extremely helpful and cordial. I had to use the business center to print off tickets and the new guy Wesley was extremely helpful in getting me to my goal.

Breakfast was great both days that I stayed there and the hot food alternated.The room was good with soft beds and a great view. The hotel was packed as it was alot going on the weekend of sept 28-30 but staff handled it very well. Housekeeping was even helpful in not disturbing you if you didnt want your room cleaned yet. My room had everything I needed but a microwave, but we ate fast food mostly so didnt need one.

Check in and check out both went smooth. Registering for their honors program made coming and going a snap.

Highly recommend this hotel and would come back.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
PatriciaKilgore, General Manager at Hampton Inn Perimeter Center, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn Perimeter Center. We appreciate your kind remarks concerning your recent stay with us. We are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We hope that if when your travels bring you back to the area that you will choose to stay with us again.

Patricia M Kigore
404 303 0014
Chattanooga, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

My husband and I spent two nights here to go see some college football at the Georgia Dome. The hotel is less than a mile from the Dunwoody MARTA station and Perimeter Mall. The room was large and clean and we really enjoyed breakfast. We would definitely recommend this hotel. The o ly issue we had was that we couldn't seem to get a working remote control, even though the staff really tried to help.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
PatriciaKilgore, General Manager at Hampton Inn Perimeter Center, responded to this review, November 13, 2012
Dear Guest

Thank you for staying with us and writing a review for our hotel concerning your stay with us. We are excited that your stay with us surpassed your expectations. It is our teams goal to ensure that all of our guests have a perfect stay with us. We know that you have many choices to stay while in the area and we appreciate that you chose to stay with us. We hope that if your travels bring you back to our area that you will choose to stay with us again.
Safe travels

Patricia Kilgore and team
Hampton Inn Atlanta Perimeter Center
404 303 0014
Kingsport, Tennessee, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

I picked this hotel on line and am always concerned if it is new to me. All I can say is WOW! From check in to check out everything was exceptional! My husband and I were traveling from Tennessee for a football game at the Georgia Dome, this hotel was well priced (89$) compared to all the other places taking advantage of the crowds coming down. 2 ladies at the front desk were awesome! We were there alittle early and they said no problem! We had a nice chat about the game we were going to...they explained all the amenities and we went to the room.Our room was neat,clean,and spacious. The bed and pillows were so comfortable! The house keeping staff was friendly! Everyone made us feel so welcome...right down to a gentleman vacuuming, he stopped what he was doing just to ask us how the game went!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

I usually stay in the Perimeter Mall area at other hilton properties, but the price was so cheap I was able to stay two nights for what my usual place charged for one night. It was clean and had all the basics I needed, although a microwave would have been great for warming up leftovers. Breakfast was adequate, internet worked fine, parking is uncovered, but you can see your car from the rooms. There was a lot of activity in the parking lot, some people were installing a sound system in their car and over 11 people hung out while this was going on. Also, the police were called for some reason on the second morning. However, this did not seem out of the ordinary according to the locals. I never felt unsafe and would definitely stay again for the price. Honestly, I didn't view anything I haven't seen , and worse, at other Atlanta hotels.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Charlotte, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

I usually stay towards Buckhead in Atlanta, but on this trip decided to stay in the Perimeter area. The Hampton Inn Perimeter was conveniently located off Hammond Rd and 400, and a great price of around $60/night. The hotel was easy to find, and convenient to Perimeter Mall and many restaurants. You are about 15 minutes from Buckhead via 400, which is not bad. MARTA is not too far away either.
The hotel was clean, inside and out. Plenty of parking and well lit lot. The reception area was clean, and the check-in service was fast and friendly. There were some cookies available as well.
The room key did not work the first try, but worked well after being reset. The room itself was very clean. There is a little wear on the carpet, but otherwise everything was very comfortable. The bed was typical Hampton Inn comfort (which is good). No problems at all with the room.
I did not use the pool, but it looked clean and I saw a few people swimming around.
The continental breakfast featured some sausages, eggs, and make it yourself waffles, fruits and juices. All was as good as expected.
The check-out was again speedy. Housekeeping was timely and always good. I was in the room during one service, and the attendant decided to share her political views. That wasn't needed, but it's ok.
Overall, I enjoyed the stay, and thought the hotel very convenient. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012 via mobile

Our family stayed here for the weekend as we were in Atlanta. The rooms have been renovated, very clean and comfy. The staff was very helpful and considerate to all of us. Breakfast was delicious such a variety to choose from. The motel is near the Marta so driving in heavy traffic is not a huge concern just park and ride. When we visit Atlanta again we will certainly stay here again.

• Stayed August 2012

Been to Hampton Inn Perimeter Center? Share your experiences!