“first time at LaQuinta” 4 of 5 stars
Review of La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Perimeter Medical

Save Saved
You added La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Perimeter Medical to your Saves list
La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Perimeter Medical
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   6260 Peachtree Dunwoody, Atlanta, GA 30328 (Perimeter Center)   |
Ranked #62 of 189 hotels in Atlanta
A TripAdvisor Member
“first time at LaQuinta”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

My daughter was scheduled to have surgery and we had to be at the Children's hospital at 6:00am. The hotel is located within a short five minute drive from the hospital. Although we were only at the La Quinta Inn for a short overnight stay, I found everything to be satisfying. I hope I never again need this hotel to be near the hospital, but when the need for a hotel/motel, I will certainly consider La Quinta.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

310 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

We stayed for two nights. The rooms were the least expensive for the area, so I was hesitant to book. I was surprised how nice the hotel and surrounding area was. Our room was very clean and updated. The staff was helpful and kind. The only complaint was that our room was not serviced the second day, so I had to go to the front desk to get towels and supplies. They were apologetic, but didn't seem surprised. The breakfast was nice for a continental breakfast, but a little crowded. We would definetly stay again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

I only stay at La Quintas because I travel with a dog. This is one of the worst. It was a holiday weekend, so although traveling for work, I was stuck in my room for the weekend due to the holidays. I had asked the front desk to please stop the house keepers from letting the door bang into the door stop, which nothing was done about it. Next day, same thing happened. I took it upon myself to ask the housekeeper to please prop the door open or something because it was very loud. She was extremely rude and told me she was working and she wouldn't prop the door open (to prevent it from banging). In my mid-sentence she went in the room and shut the door in my face while I was still talking. I went to the front to explain the situation and the front desk attendant told me "well they do have to clean the rooms." Yes cleaning rooms is needed, being loud and slamming doors, isn't. So NO customer service, rude housekeepers and a firm: "You can talk to the manager on Monday" was all I received. I'll be staying somewhere else next time in Atlanta for a more quite and respectful stay.

• Stayed April 2012

Uvalda, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

My girlfriend and I stayed here for two nights for a girls weekend. It was clean and the beds were comfortable. It was close to every place we were going. Breakfast was good, but have had better. We are already planning another girls weekend and plan on staying here.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Perimeter Medical? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Perimeter Medical

Address: 6260 Peachtree Dunwoody, Atlanta, GA 30328
Location: United States > Georgia > Atlanta > Perimeter Center
#18 Best Value Hotel in Atlanta
#32 Family Hotel in Atlanta
#73 Business Hotel in Atlanta
Hotel Class:2.5 star — La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Perimeter Medical 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LaQuinta, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Perimeter Medical reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
La Quinta Inn And Suites Atlanta Perimeter Medical
La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Perimeter Medical Hotel Atlanta
La Quinta Atlanta
Atlanta La Quinta

If you own or manage La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Perimeter Medical, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.