“Excellent service. The staff goes overboard in trying to please their guests.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Perimeter Medical

You added La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Perimeter Medical to your Saves list
La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Perimeter Medical
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   6260 Peachtree Dunwoody, Atlanta, GA 30328 (Perimeter Center)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #93 of 191 Hotels in Atlanta
A TripAdvisor Member
“Excellent service. The staff goes overboard in trying to please their guests.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I really appreciate the excellent service I received while staying at this hotel. There seemingly was nothing they wouldn't do to make my stay convenient and pleasant.

The cleanliness of the rooms and the maintenance of the property were beyond reproach. I would not only stay there again, I would also recommend it to my friends.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

I stayed in a suite and I got a lot of bang for my bucks. The room was extremely nice, especially for the price. My only issue was at check-in and check-out. The staff was so speedy that they failed to inform me of certain things such as, the broken elevator, the easy parking lot access side door, and the existence and times of the continental breakfast. But otherwise, a pleasant stay.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo

Dunwoody, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

Our first experience with this La Quinta was back in Aug/Sep of 2009 when we first moved to the Atlanta area. It was wonderful! The price was right, the atmosphere was great and the staff was very helpful. I understand what other reviewers are saying about the fact that the layout doesn't make sense when bringing luggage into the hotel; it's very awkward. My other issue was the fact that we were already registered guests and they kicked my son out to where he had to check into another hotel somewhere without the staff there helping him find another place the weekend comic-con was in town (I was out of town for business). I have never been treated that way by a hotel before or after, which I felt was unacceptable. La Quinta's loss, we ended up at the Marriott for the rest of our stay while finding a house. That aside, I do recommend this particular hotel to family members when they are in town; the price is right, it's clean (unlike the La Quinta in Kennesaw that had cockroaches running on the bed during the night when the lights were out, and a room that was unfit for habitation, and the manager didn't see a problem with this). I would have given this hotel 5 stars plus if it hadn't been for the comic-con weekend and no assistance from the hotel staff when it comes to a frequent user (I believe they took advantage of him because he was 18 and could be railroaded while I was out of town on business). After living in Atlanta for a while, and staying other places around the country, a person could very easily do much worse than this property; I hope they continue to keep their standards high, prices reasonable and change the fact that building relationships with their guests, even the younger ones who are quiet college students (one never knows, they could be the next Bill Gates), is important. Oh yes, they are pet friendly at this hotel, or at least they were when we stayed there, which means a lot to a family that's relocating.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family

5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

I would highly recommend this location to travelers, easy access to I-285. The management and staff make you fill very welcome and comfortable. The ameties were very good. The rooms service was very nice..I had a great stay in Atlanta, GA.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

Bluffton, South Carolina
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

When we checked in we had luggage and were forced to walk all away to the rear of the hotel to use that elevator and then walk all the way back to the front of the hotel to room 204. I am partially handicapped and this was a challenge. Then having to walk all the way to the rear again to access the elevator in order to get to the parking lot. There is a fan lying on the floor next to the vending machine on the second floor, for what reason I don't know. The door to the stairs by the same vending machines does not close as it should. You need a meticulous manager who will get on top of the maintenance. I have been at many la Quinta hotels and have never seen one in as bad a shape. The ice machine is in the hallway and every time someone gets ice you hear the down flow of ice if you are with several doors. Make sure you are not near the ice machine. The elevator is out of commission and the excuse given was that it would take $60,000.00 to repair it. Maintenance is the problem. Tell the manager or owner.

Room Tip: Find another La Quinta hotel that is maintained. Make sure you are not near the vending machines.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

I, we....had a great time here. It would have been nice if they had someone working to fix the elevator..... It was a bit of a walk to our room from the only working elevator at the end of the hall. All in all, everything else was up to our satisfaction for the price.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Perimeter Medical? Share your experiences!