“Dirty Hotel room” 2 of 5 stars
Review of DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Northlake

You added DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Northlake to your Saves list
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Northlake
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4156 Lavista Rd, Atlanta, GA 30084 (Formerly Magnolia Manor Hotel)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
2X HHonors Points!
Ranked #60 of 188 Hotels in Atlanta
indpls, United States
“Dirty Hotel room”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

When i walked into my room, 1st thing i saw was a cigarette butt on the floor, smell of smoke in the bathroom, 2 used wash clothes hanging over the shwer rod, hair behind the door in the corner, and the next day the maid stopped by and asked if we needed anythg, however they had no clean towels and i never got any that day. i was very disappointed with my stay.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Brett D, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Northlake, responded to this review, April 7, 2014
Thank you for your feedback and for choosing our hotel. We’re sorry you encountered housekeeping problems. We have discussed this with our staff and will make every effort to be sure our rooms meet the highest housekeeping standards. We appreciate your business.

Brett DeLoach

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Independence, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

Excellent room, your staff, and the restaurant top of the Line. I had a problem with the phone in my room ad your staff made arrangements to fix it. Upon my return within 2 hours the service had been restored. Thank you for a Great Stay

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Brett D, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Northlake, responded to this review, April 1, 2014
I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and know that we addressed your issue in a timely manner. I will be sure to share your comments with my team. We hope you will return if you are back in the area in the near future. We appreciate your business!

Brinkley, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

Great location for our needs, close to family and hospital. Restaurants and shopping close by as well. Clean rooms, great rate and friendly staff. Yummy cookies!! Will definitely stay in this hotel again next time the need arises.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am glad to hear your stay was enjoyable and it met all of your needs. Hope you return if you are back in the area. We appreciate your business!

Tallahassee, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

As usual for double trees a lovely warm welcome and cookie. Very nice hotel, pool lovely and surrounding area very nice. Room was nice and spacious and clean. The Double Tree is just such a place. The rooms are large and very comfortable.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Brett D, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Northlake, responded to this review, March 27, 2014
Thank you for your comments. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. I hope you will return if you are ever back in the area. We appreciate your business!

Eden, Georgia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

This was by far the noisest hotel i have ever stated in. I tried turning on the A/C to hide the road noise, no help. I was very disappointed. The door was falling off the fridge, I had to get clean Towels, i asked for coffee and got none the first day, plenty the second day. I checked out a day early so i could get some sleep.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for your comments. We have addressed the door problem you had with your refrigerator. We should be aware of those issues before you arrive, however in the event you happen to return please know that you may report anything like that immendiately and we will make sure to get it fixed before you depart. We appreciate your busines.

Fayetteville, Arkansas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

Just ok, I would not steer you away if you got a great rate here.... In my stay this week I noticed some mystery goo on the duvet cover and the carpet is ready for a refresh. There was also a big chip in the tile floor of the bathroom. The bamboo floors In the lobby are in dire need of replacement and the breakfast room floor is sometimes sticky. The biggest issue here is the constant traffic noise from I - 285 being right out your window. The bright spot is Marlo's restaurant. So in summary loud, in need of deep cleaning, and updates: barely passable in my book.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Brett D, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Northlake, responded to this review, March 24, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel. I will share your feedback with my team so we may look into the concerns you have noted. We hope you will return if you are back in the area. We appreciate your business.

Moultrie, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

This hotel get a 5 star rating from me. I would recommend this hotel to any travelers for comfort and Professionalism of the staff. The food from the Hotel restaurant was Superb and well managed. This experience was a great one for me and my man.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay! I appreciate the feedback and will share it with my team. We look forward to having you as a return guest and we appreciate your business!

Brett DeLoach

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Northlake? Share your experiences!