“Going Back to Courtyard by Marriott” 2 of 5 stars
Review of DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Buckhead

You added DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Buckhead to your Saves list
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Buckhead
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3342 Peachtree Road Northeast, Atlanta, GA 30326 (Buckhead)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Legendary Shopping!
Ranked #89 of 188 Hotels in Atlanta
Omaha, United States
“Going Back to Courtyard by Marriott”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

No one wants to arrive at their hotel at 10:00 p.m. after flying all day and not have a room available (clean). The hotel being short staff is not a good excuse! Giving me a cookie doesn't help.... Following that, one day my card keys didn't work and another night there were absolutely no towels (bath, hand, wash cloth or rug) in my room after housekeeping cleaned it. Love the location and that's about it.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dwayne D, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Buckhead, responded to this review, July 18, 2014
Dennis G,

I want to apologize that we did not meet your expectations. I can assure you that this has been addressed. I value your comments and your business. We hope that you will give us another chance in the near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Crown Point, Indiana, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

Hotel was over-booked and hotel staff was extremely rude and discourteous during the entire check-in process. I ended up walking 1/2 mile to the Embassy Suites in order to find a room to sleep in the first night.

Dennis G,

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent visit. I want to apologize for the issues that you encountered. This is not our normal practice. We appreciate your business and I hope to see you in the near future.

All the best,
Raleigh, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

Everything was perfect! Staff and service were exceptional. From the moment I walked in to when I had to get a cab, everyone was very friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend staying here to anyone traveling to Atlanta.

charlotte, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

Just spend a week in a hotel in Panama beach (starts with a W) spend twice the money and horrible room. Came to Double tree on the way back, GREAT rooms, service everything I should have had a the resort. I would rather spend my money on Hilton any day!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Sarasota, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

It's people problems like a lot of businesses probably starts at the top in management and management may have limited say on the over all structure of what goes on like in the lounge and restaurant, the shuttle thing is a people problem.

Tim M,

Thank you taking the time to comment on your stay. We strive to exceed our guests expectations and I appreciate your business. I hope we are able to serve you in the near future.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

When I checked in, apparently they were oversold - but the hotel staff proactively worked on having some options prior to my arrival. They were very nice and friendly and presented me the choices and I can make a decision. I stayed at the hotel mostly because of that proactive behavior. They adapted a small meeting room that turned to be a large bedroom - very spacious and comfortable.
The checkout process was also very good; the stuff (especially Jennifer) was very nice and address any questions that I had at that point.
I would definitively recommend this hotel.
Kudos to the Hilton staff and thank you for making my stay enjoyable!!

Room Tip: Excellent service and great rooms!
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Louisville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

I recently stayed at the Doubletree by Hilton in Buckhead, a suburb of Atlanta. I was there on business and attended a conference that was held at the hotel. Everyone that I encountered on my stay was very friendly and professional. I booked the room online and requested a high floor and was pleasantly surprised that I didn't have to ask again at the front desk. I stayed on the fifth floor, which was marked for "Hilton Honors" club members. The room was very spacious and beautifully appointed, including a nice sitting area with a chase and love seat, as well as a nice desk area. A microwave, small refrigerator and coffee station were also in the main room. The bathroom was also nicely furnished with aromatic soaps, shampoo and lotion. I had a great view of neighboring buildings and loved the hotel's proximity to food, retail and transportation (just 1 block from the Marta station). When I return to Buckhead, I will stay at Doubletree by Hilton for sure!

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Buckhead? Share your experiences!