“A Bad Experience With Hotel Stalkers” 2 of 5 stars
Review of DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Buckhead

Save Saved
You added DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Buckhead to your Saves list
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Buckhead
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3342 Peachtree Road Northeast, Atlanta, GA 30326 (Buckhead)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Legendary Shopping!
Ranked #102 of 188 hotels in Atlanta
atlanta, United States
“A Bad Experience With Hotel Stalkers”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

When I checked into this roomI askedthat my where abouts remain confidentialdue to people bribing hotels tofind out where I am in the past. This request was not honored and I was put in a extremely busy location in the hotel. Iheard banging in the hallway for 3 days straight I and I believe this was intentional.Also my cpu was hacked while on the hotels internet network.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

GM_DoubletreeHotel, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Buckhead, responded to this review, October 4, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback. Please accept our sincere apology. We want you to know that the comments we receive from our guests are taken very seriously and we've addressed your review with our management team. Again, please accept our apologies for the inconveniences you experienced.

429 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Pleasant Hill, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

This was my 3rd stay here since May. I really enjoy the staff!!! They are all very helpful and nice! Their rooms have always been comfortable and clean. I did notice some long hairs in the bathroom this time. When I told the desk staff about it, they promptly took care of it! I will definitely stay there again.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

GM_DoubletreeHotel, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Buckhead, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
Thank you, we appreciate your comments. We hope to see you again soon.
Georgetown, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

Neither treadmill worked in FItness Center Elevator bells made sleep difficult in nearby room TV racket next to business office computers in lobby made concentration difficult Phone message asking whether enjoying stay and offering to extend reservation was merely a nuissance Room merely OK--less than expected given experience with Hilton Garden

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

GM_DoubletreeHotel, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Buckhead, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
Thank you for your review. We are very sorry for the inconveniences you experienced while you were at our hotel. We're working with our team to ensure that issues like this are not repeated and again we are sorry. We look forward to better serving you again sometime in the future.
denver, co
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

The hotel is very clean. Rooms are nice. Great location for business purposes. My only complaint would be that the parking attendants did not seem interested in providing any advice for services in the area. I asked about a coffee shop and a steak restaurant and neither time could the attendant point me in the right direction. Both times they gave vague responses which left me on my own to wonder several blocks just hoping I would happen upon what I was looking for.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for your honest feedback. We're pleased that you liked our rooms and our location. We would like to sincerely apologize for the misunderstanding that occurred between you and our valet staff. We're working with our team to ensure that issues like this are not repeated. We hope to see you again the next time your travels bring you to our area.
New Port Richey, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

Stayed at a few hotels in the Buckhead area and this one was by far the best to date. Close to everything: restaurants, shopping, business, etc. If I needed a ride someplace the staff took me there in their shuttle. Close to Marta station so I walked - great hotel, staff and restaurant also. Give it a try on your next Buckhead trip...

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for your comments about our hotel. I hope you will stay with us again soon to experience our Doubletree hospitality.
Pooler, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

I've stayed at the DoubleTree Buckhead twice now, and it was a delightful experience each time. The staff is courteous and helpful. The rooms are spacious, newly updated, and very clean. Each time I've consulted the front desk with a question, they've responded quickly and professionally. Additionally, the location is unbeatable if you plan to enjoy the Buckhead area, with places such as Lenox Mall and Phipps Plaza being an easy walk. It's also a stone's throw from the Marta station. I'd highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for your kind review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon.
Western United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

Stayed here at a <$100 weekend rate. Parking was $20 with in/out, and only a couple minutes walk from the lobby. The hotel is very well located within the Buckhead area; 10 minute walk to the nicer shopping area, about a 4 minute walk to the MARTA, and numerous food options within a 5 or 10 minute walk.

The room I received was very nice. Furnishings were in good condition, bed was very comfortable, good sheets, and pillows. The bathroom was large with a good amount of counter space though some of it was an odd shallow but long counter space across from the sink/shower area. It was very clean. The towels were what you’d expect in a better hotel; very good.

Oh, one negative: the fitness room. For a hotel of this size, of this class, the fitness center was absolutely pathetic. I can see why it is hidden on the bottom floor and they don’t tell you about it.

Check in and check out were both very fast. This was a lot better than I was expecting based on the reviews on this site. I am not quite sure what some people who have booked this property and subsequently wrote poor reviews were expecting…

Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
GM_DoubletreeHotel, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Buckhead, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
I'm happy to hear you were able to explore the Buckhead area. As a reminder, our local hotel shuttle service provides complimentary transportation within a three mile radius of the hotel. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your next visit.

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Buckhead? Share your experiences!