“good and clean” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #102 of 188 Hotels in Atlanta
Port Douglas, Australia
“good and clean”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

stayed here from 15th to 19th Feb convenient location excellent shuttle service from airport.
Rooms pleasantly furnished great comfy bed.
Internet needs looking into as it went down a few times.
staff on front desk excellent
restaurant staff need to be a little more attentive to the customer.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (114)
Lafayette, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014 via mobile

We only stayed one night and the room was great. We ate dinner at the restaurant, everything was fine. The parking was $16 per night which I really don't care for. I feel like the parking should be free. Although I know many hotels charge for parking. While it is close to the airport, that makes it farther away from anything else. Overall a very nice hotel.

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

The room was nice and the staff was great; however, the walls are paper thin. The people in the room next door were noisy and I could hear their conversations and intimate moments clearly. I was in town to attend a conference that started early in the morning and I was miserable because I got very little sleep. I have stayed in the past and this was the first time that I had this problem. I'll stay here again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Charlotte, North Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

Recently when I took an early flight to central america, I stayed here in this hotel. I found it to be clean, comfortable and safe! It has good ammenities. The staff are nice and accommodating. I suggest it for travelers.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
auburn, al
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

If you want a older hotel with 22 dollar a night parking then stay here. The staff is rude and could care less about you. The bar staff is beyond bad. 1.5 hours to get food and 45 mins before we were even talked to. After complaining about my experience I was told but were in a snow storm. There is no excuse for a lack of customer service at a 4 star Westin. If I owned the company I would clean house and start over. Check out the hotel across the street for way better service, rooms and food options. We will not stay here again. Did I mention the leaking bathroom showers and stains on the sheets?

Room Tip: Don't stay here.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Woodbury, Minnesota, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

I recently stayed at the Westin because of an interview I had early the next morning. I was greeted with great guest service and enjoyed the lively atmosphere I walked into. The rooms were clean and decorated nicely, mine was on the third floor. Because this was my first stay in this hotel, I expected a great night because of the excellent reviews. However, I checked into my room at 7pm and headed to bed by 9 to be well rested for my interview the next morning. Unfortunately, it was at this time two guests checked in on each side of my room. I could hear word for word every conversation these guests had until well after midnight. I could also hear the words of the loud music one of them was playing. I was very frustrated because I could not get to sleep because of such noise. For this reason, I will not stay at the Westin again because of it's paper thin walls. Definitely not a place to stay if you have an early morning.

Room Tip: Request a room away from guests that will check in late.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014 via mobile

I was sent to the Westin because my flight was cancelled on January 26, 2014. My bag was already checked in before the flight got cancelled. I did not have my iphone charger. At the front desk, I asked the customer service agent "Phebe" if she can help me. It was around midnight. She looked for a charger in the back and started to ask the bell men and her co-workers if anybody has a charger, but no luck. She told me to go to my room and the night shift will arrive soon and she will check. Couple of minutes later, she was at my room door with an iphone charger to borrow.
I was really amazed by the excellent customer service. Phebe went the extra mile to help me. I had to out a review on tripadvisor. She is really a valuable asset to the Westin. Thanks Phebe.

Stayed January 2014, traveled solo

Been to The Westin Atlanta Airport? Share your experiences!