My husband and I went to the Ritz-Carlton, Buckhead on the weekend prior to New Year's Eve . We stayed on the club level. Our first night was extremely noisy-all night-- with rolling carts coming and going, loud voices from the club room, and the constant noice of people coming and going. The situation was made worse by the fact that the floors were tile so all sounds were magnified. The hotel staff seemed very aware of our concerns.Not a new problem.
We requested a new room--further down the hall on the carpeted area- for the remainder of our stay. The rest of our visit was very enjoyable with wonderful and gracious service, pretty surroundings, and tasty food and drink in the club room.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton, Buckhead Hotel Atlanta
- The Ritz-Carlton, Buckhead Hotel
- Ritz Carlton Buckhead
- Ritz Carlton Atlanta
- Ritz Atlanta
- Ritz-Carlton Atlanta
- Atlanta Ritz
- Atlanta Ritz-Carlton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surround yourself with an irresistible combination of Southern hospitality and relevant sophistication at The Ritz-Carlton, Buckhead, GA, hotel. Ideally situated in the heart of Atlanta’s most celebrated neighborhood, The Ritz-Carlton, Buckhead offers guests effortless access to the city’s finest shopping, dining and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Otel, Tingo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Buckhead reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.