Spent 4 nights at the Staybridge Suites Atlanta Perimeter Center West hotel in a 2 BR, 2 bath suite with living room & full kitchen with stove top but no oven. All cooking utensils & dishes were provided, as well as a blender, can opener & coffee maker. Two friends met me there and shared the unit. Arrived on a Thursday afternoon and enjoyed the welcome reception with free Nachos, as well as sodas, wine & beer. The lobby/dining area of the hotel is very nice. Complimentary hot breakfast was also served every morning.
One of my friends used the sofa bed, which was not very comfortable. The 2nd day we had the hotel shuttle take us to Trader Joe's. On the way, we mentioned getting a different mattress for the sofa bed. By the time we got back to the room, they had already brought us a mattress. Instead of using the sofa bed, the 2nd night, she put both mattresses on the floor and said that was much better.
There is a small "store" in the lobby area with a wide variety of snacks, beverages, water, ice cream, toiletries and other misc. for purchase.
Parking was free. The shuttle would go anywhere within a 5 mile radius. The Sandy Springs MARTA station was less than 3 miles away. The morning I checked out, I did not call for the shuttle in advance and when I went to the lobby, it had just left, so I had to wait about 15 min for the next shuttle to take me to the MARTA station. Luckily, I had decided to head to the airport about 45 min earlier than originally planned, so that 15 min really didn't matter, just gave me time to relax and read while waiting in the lobby rather than in my room.
Internet in the room was free, as was the use of the computers/printer in the business center. There was a nice fitness center, but I didn't use it. And an outdoor pool, but it was much too cold to swim.
I would definitely stay here again and I would definitely recommend this hotel to other friends. Any staff member we talked to was very nice and they were eager to help with any requests we had from getting directions to bringing anything we needed to the room. I had booked the reservation directly with the hotel for $99 night, but my friend found it on the internet through Travelocity for $79/night just a few days before we went, so I booked it on Travelocity, then called and canceled the previous room. We had a lower level room.
The only complaint I would have was that the girls in the room next to ours were smokers. The rooms were non-smoking, so they stood outside their door to smoke. We never heard them talking, but the smoke was filtered through the vent system and at times, it was so strong in our room that they might as well had been standing in our room.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Atlanta Perimeter Center - Mt Vernon Hotel
- Staybridge Suites Atlanta Perimeter Center - Mt Vernon Hotel Atlanta
- Staybridge Suites Atlanta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sonesta ES Suites Atlanta - Welcome to the Home of the Braves. Sonesta ES Suites Atlanta is an extended stay hotel in Perimeter Center West conveniently located in the I-285 Perimeter Center area just west of GA-400. This Sonesta ES Suites Atlanta offers one or two bedroom suites located by the Glenridge Office Parks, UPS Corporate Headquarters, Northpark Office Complex, and Atlanta Perimeter Mall featuring Nordstrom's and Bloomingdale's. The Sonesta ES Suites Atlanta represents the best of Atlanta hotels in the Perimeter Center area. Don't miss our evening receptions Monday through Wednesday - featuring beer, wine, and hot appetizers. For your in-house convenience the Sonesta ES Suites Atlanta offers free laundry facilities, exercise room,outdoor pool. This Atlanta Hotel located in the Atlanta Perimeter Center area is one mile from the Atlanta Perimeter Mall, great dining options, local entertainment, and MARTA - Atlanta's public transit and Sonesta ES Suites Atlanta provides complimentary business shuttle service within a 5 mile radius until 10 p.m. Monday-Thursday and 6 p.m. on Friday and 2 p.m. until 10 p.m. on Sundays. No shuttle service on Saturday. Pets allowed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Sonesta ES Suites Atlanta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.