“One of the best hotel for the price close to Downtown Altanta, GA” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Red Roof Inn & Suites Atlanta - Midtown

Save Saved
You added Red Roof Inn & Suites Atlanta - Midtown to your Saves list
Red Roof Inn & Suites Atlanta - Midtown
1.5 of 5 Hotel   |   585 Parkway Dr NE, Atlanta, GA 30308 (Formerly Parkway Inn & Suites Midtown)   |
Ranked #174 of 188 Hotels in Atlanta
Tampa, Florida
“One of the best hotel for the price close to Downtown Altanta, GA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I was in Atlanta on a business trip. and i forgot to book a hotel before hand. I booked on the spot for a week, and got nice weekly deal. In the middle of the week i realized I needed to extend for 4 more days and they did not even raise the rate, they just extended it for the same discounted rate. The room was clean. the wifi had good download speed, close to downtown.

The font desk girl Tanishia and the Manager Kevin are such a nice person and so friendly. I booked a single room and it didn't have a refrigerator( only suites come with one). i ask them if i can have one. Kevin was happy to hook me up without any extra charge. Since it was after hours and no room service person was there, he, himself came with it and hook it up.

If I ever go to Atlanta again I'll definitely staying here. I recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: ask for a room close to elevator.
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This has got to be the worst red roof in I have ever stayed at.. I ninbtown on business and wanted to be close to the location I sm going too. I normally read reviews but I'm thinking ' it's red roof inn" shouldn't be that bad! It's terrible looks like it was built in the 40s.. Small rooms ( shoebox size)! Not to mention upon arrival I had to wait 15 minutes for the clerk to come out the office. I finally called the front deal while standing there and she came out.. Security is on staff! Police were outside parked.. Worse experience at a RR INN. This has got to be the worse 'scum tel' ever. Motel 6 is a lot better... Bottom line run quickly!!!!

• Stayed October 2014
Seymour, Indiana
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I cannot believe Red Roof Inn has their name on this hotel. There was no remote for the TV, the bathroom door had a stain. The bathroom itself consisted of a shower and a tub literally 6 inches from each other, with no tub. The furniture was in disrepair all over the hotel. While being checked in, the hotel staff bad mouthed and made fun of other guests, actually calling one "stupid". We were there for a concert, and the security guard herself told my wife and I "Don't the leave the grounds, you're not safe in this neighborhood". We ended up taking a taxi to the show vs driving for that reason. Of course that was after dropping about a dozen F bombs while talking to us. Did I mention this hotel is situated 2 blocks from Section 8 housing on 2 sides so walking to one of the nearby restaurants was out of the questions. We ate at the concert and left first thing the next morning. Please spend the extra money and do not stay here. This is a true case of you get what you pay for.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple
Charleston, South Carolina
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I showed and they had overbooked hotel. Sat in the lobby for an hour then the room magically appeared but they would only hold the reservation if I payed double the price that I was promised on booking.com... This was the grossest and ruddiest hotel I have ever stayed in.. Serious black mold problems.. Sheets were very dirty and room was not cleaned during stay.. I can't believe DHEC lets them stay open......DONT STAY HERE if you care about your health....

Room Tip: DONT STAY HERE>>>>>>>>>DHEC should shut the place down...
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple
Auburn, Alabama, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel staff were so nice and helpful, clean rooms with no weird smells. There wasnt people running around being loud, couldnt hear your neighbors. Despite the chaos going on with so many people checking in at once, all the staff was friendly and on top of things and not just that, fast! They had someone to make sure you could try to find parking. I had ready iffy reviews about this place but I did not understand any of those complaints once I had stayed there, this place was honestly a steal for the price and I highly recommend staying here!

• Stayed September 2014, traveled with friends
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We were looking for somewhere affordable to stay for just one night while in town to see garth brooks. We checked into our room and it was the smallest hotel room I have ever stayed in. The smell of mold and mildrew was overwhelming. I'm very allergic to mold. The toilet seat needed to be replaced. AC unit didn't work well. The bed was a full size for two people and mattress hard. Will never stay at a red roof in again, because of this experience. Will be looking for a better hotel next time.

• Stayed September 2014
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We came and checked in, we were supposed to have 2 deluxe queen beds. Once at room, it had one full bed and the room was the size of a closet and bathroom was literally in the closet. I called and told them this wasn't the room I booked. After an hour they got us a deluxe suite with 2 closet baths, a couch and king size bed. The place is definitely ran down and poorly run. Most unfortunate! It didn't give that clean feel at all!

Stayed September 2014, traveled with friends

Been to Red Roof Inn & Suites Atlanta - Midtown? Share your experiences!