I stayed three nights in the Ritz-Carlton in Atlanta. Overall this was a good experience. Staff was very professional, friendly and provided good service (check in/out, breakfast, room-service).
The room is like most American hotel rooms: a big room with a desk to work, decoration/furniture not very appealing (but that is a matter of taste). Bathroom practical and clean but a bit outdated.
Food quality of both room service and breakfast was good.
No slippers and no safe, to keep valuable items locked away, which I would have expected in a Ritz-Carlton.
I payed 173 USD per night which I consider a fair price.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton Atlanta Hotel Atlanta
- The Ritz-Carlton Atlanta Hotel
- Ritz Carlton Atlanta
- Atlanta Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Atlanta
- Ritz-Carlton Atlanta
- Atlanta Ritz-Carlton
- Atlanta Ritz
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ritz-Carlton, Atlanta is downtown's premier business address and a luxurious oasis in the heart of the city. Awe-inspiring interiors create an unequaled environment for work and play. Surrounded by the state's centers of finance and government, and just minutes from the Georgia Aquarium and sports events at the Georgia Dome, Philips Arena and Turner Field, The Ritz-Carlton, Atlanta is ideally situated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Olotels, Amex, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and Tingo so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Atlanta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.