“Unsafe parking” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #40 of 188 Hotels in Atlanta
Carrollton, Georgia
“Unsafe parking”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

I stayed at the renaissance concourse for a 2 nights for a three day conference. I enjoyed my stay but every thing changed upon leaving. Check out was at 12 but our conference ran till 5. I took my belongings to the vehicle early and returned resumed my duties in the conference. Upon leaving I noticed that my vehicle had been broken into and burglarized. Everything was gone! The hotel charges high fees for parking but has NO cameras in the gated parking lot. Apparently you get noting for the outrageous fee but grief emotional angst. What good is the beautiful hotel if your belongings are unsafe?

• Stayed March 2014
MgrRenConcourseATL, Manager at Renaissance Concourse Atlanta Airport Hotel, responded to this review, March 11, 2014
I am sorry to hear about the incident described in your note. I would like to speak with you personally. Please contact me at 404.305.2376. Best regards, Mike

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (191)
Cohutta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

I recently stayed at the Atlanta Airport Renaissance Hotel on January 23, 2014. It was a perfect start to my vacation. The staff at the front desk was very attentive and efficient during check in. The bellman was very courteous. I had dinner in the lounge. Excellent food and service. The gentleman in the club lounge was also very knowledgeable and personable. The shuttle to the airport the following morning was a breeze. My next stay in the area will definitely be at this location.

Room Tip: Ask for a runway view.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

I did not expect much from this hotel, as we were only staying because my husband's conference was located at the hotel. To say I was pleasantly surprised is an understatement. The hotel was clean and beautiful, as was the room. Every staff member went above and beyond with any request, and the food in the restaurant was excellent. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2014

I have stayed here several times and I have never been disappointed. Always clean, comfortable, and friendly. Bar and restaurants are great...good food and great service. I can say nothing negative about this wonderful place. I have always stayed facing the airport as I am an aviation nerd, and have never had any negative experiences with any noises from the planes. I am actually spending the weekend of my 40th birthday here next month in the Governor's Suite. I absolutely cannot wait! I highly recommend this hotel to everyone.

Room Tip: If you like planes at all, get a room facing the airport. Watch the 747's land. Awesome experi...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Nashville, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2014

We just returned from spending three nights here. Hotel rooms were spacious-we were asked if we wanted airport view or city. We took the city view and never heard the planes. It looked like you had a balcony with the airport view. We didn't have housekeeping clean the room-teenagers slept till noon. She would leave clean towels each day for us. We didn't use the resturant. They do have a small store with coffee, cold drinks and snacks. Front desk was always very friendly and helpful. We did use valet parking, 18.00 per day but never waited more than 5 minutes for the car. It was about a 15 minute drive into downtown each day. Resturants in the area within 5 minutes drive.

Room Tip: Take the city view-quiet.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

This is a great hotel. Outside looks dated but the inside was modern and new. The staff was absolutely incredible, professional, and went out of their way to make our sure our stay was perfect. The room was extremely clean and neat. Needless to say we were very impressed and when in the area we will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

Was visiting Atlanta for a couples getaway.Very nice hotel, newly renovated. Wonderful staff members. The onsite restaurants were awesome. The rooms were very clean. I would love to stay again next time I visit Atlanta.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Renaissance Concourse Atlanta Airport Hotel? Share your experiences!