“Great stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #16 of 188 Hotels in Atlanta
Kingsport, Tennessee
“Great stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

We booked this hotel for a concert in Phillips Arena. It was a very nice hotel and was within walking distance to the arena. Didn't get to use any of the amenities, but experienced good service and the rooms were nice. Would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: The higher the room, the quieter.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (410)
  • Turkish first
Huntsville, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I just stayed at this hotel last Saturday for one night. The check in was fast and the customer service was excellent. I am a Gold member so I had access to the 5th floor with unlimited snacks and computer access 24/7. Very nice lounge. I was first given a room on the 9th floor but when the desk person told me about the 5th floor access she asked if I wanted to be on that floor, I said of course. I can't remember her name but she was a very nice person. The room was nice, didnt have much of a view because I was right there on the roof with the air conditioner units. I thought it would be loud overnight but I was pleasantly surprised that it wasn't. The beds were great and very comfortable. The breakfast the next morning was average in the Club Lounge, I would have thought they would have had some meat that morning but no meat was served it was really a little more than a continental breakfast. Check out was a breeze because you just called downstairs and was checked out over the phone if nothing was disputed with your bill.

Now the only problem that I had was that when you self-park your car ($22) you have to catch the elevator to the bottom floor and walk around the dangerous curve in the parking garage to go to your room. I am used to hotels having the garage attached to the hotel from the inside so you walk right into the hotel. I just felt this was very dangerous because cars are still driving past you and there is a very little walkway with all your luggage. You can valet park but I didnt want to pay the $30.

Overall I would stay here again.

Room Tip: If looking for a view don't stay on the 5th floor.
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled with friends
Spartanburg, South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

In town for a fiftieth birthday party in one of the hotel ballrooms. Very large hotel. Walls are thin but the staff and service provided more than made up for it.

Presidential suite had all of the comforts of home with an accommodating and professional staff. Gurst rooms are decorated nicely and the beds are very comfortable. Ballroom set up, bartenders, staff and hotel security were great.

There were many activities going on at one time: parties, restaurant, internet cafe, tropical pool. But the hotel is so late that i never felt crowded.

There really is no reason to leave the property.

Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Ms. Shirley in the Club Lounge is such a wonderful hostess! She made us feel right at home! Our room was very comfortable. The pool area is so relaxing and peaceful. I recommend this lovely hotel to anyone visiting Atlanta!

• Stayed October 2014, traveled on business
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Jeffrey Kinnie was great ! He provided Great customer service at the club lounge! Jeffrey was very informative ,knowledgeable of the hotel and the services that the hotel offers. I will be returning in January for business trip and staying at the Sheraton downtown Atlanta because of Jeffrey.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
Heather D, Public Relations Manager at Sheraton Atlanta Hotel, responded to this review, 3 days ago
We kindly appreciate your review and sharing your connection with Jeffery. Thank you for commenting on his dedicated service and the result of why you'll be returning. For Jeffery and you, we are most grateful!
Warrenton, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Lovely experience arriving last night with a friendly and helpful welcome from Jamil in the lobby. Room nicely appointed and bed very comfortable. This morning, Linda at the front desk was sure to get me extra cream and sugar for my in-room coffee. And now before having to leave, what an amazing meal at Fandangles -- ordered the House Made Spinach fettuccine with Lamb. Heavenly!! And the "croutons" on the salad were a wonderful surprise. My server, Tanya, told me they're made from grits. Outstanding!! Just like Tanya's service. Looking forward to my next visit to this Sheraton whenever that may be.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
Heather D, Public Relations Manager at Sheraton Atlanta Hotel, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Thank you for sharing your recent Sheraton Atlanta experience. From your warm welcome to freshly made coffee, it seems your stay was memorable from check-in to check-out. We love that the highlight of your stay was our restaurant, Fandangles. Tanya couldn't have been a better server to assist with your dining experience. We hope you shared this with Fandangles on their Trip Advisor page because we are sure they would love to know how much you enjoyed your meal. We appreciate your kind recognition and look forward to welcoming you back soon!
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Hi,

Recently my wife and I spent about a month at this Sheraton. While we were away from home, Wanda from the Deli made the experience great! Each morning she was reliable bright and early as we needed our coffee and breakfast. Excellent service and a extremely polite! She helped make our trip comfortable given we were so far from home.

Thanks Wanda!

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for your review and your extended stay. We love when guest stay longer because it gives us a chance to truly form a bond much like the one you and your wife established with Wanda. We appreciate the kind words you expressed for Wanda and the service she provided you day in and day out. We hope to have you and your wife back with us soon!

Been to Sheraton Atlanta Hotel? Share your experiences!