“Short stay” 4 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersGold level
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Short stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

The hotel was beautiful. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Great pool and dining options. Only complaint was it happened to be noisy in the hotel which is not the hotel's fault. One would think people would have respect at 1 am.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
dsenden, Director of Sales at Sheraton Atlanta Hotel, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us and for your kind words on our hotel, staff and amenities. Please accept our apologies for the noise levels you experience during your stay. When made aware, our team is quick to diffuse any noisy gatherings and enforce our "Quiet Hours" which are from 11pm - 7am daily. We hope you decide to stay with us again in the future. Safe travels!

1,526 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (351)
  • Turkish first
Lincolnton, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

I stayed here on July 23, 2013. My birthday anyhow my brother booked it for me since he's an employee but they didn't honor the employee discount he faxed it twice and they claimed they couldn't find it. So unorganized. It was clean located directly downtown free parking very nice hotel inside and outside.

• Stayed July 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

Each day you are greeted with a genuine smile and how can I help you. This is difficult to fake. The management does a great job of empowering their employees.
I was sitting by the pool enjoying the sunshine, the Engineering Supervisor, Marshall, is walking around asking each person how they are and is everything good. I humorously share that a nice cold been would top off the pleasant environment. 15 mins later a complimentary beer arrives.
I'm here for a large conference. Each day there is staff in the hall checking on the meeting rooms and genuinely asking how can they help, how is your stay.

Room Tip: Choose a room overlooking the court 4th floor. Close to conference space. Good access to pool, fitne...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Thank you very much for your kind review of our hotel. It sounds like you were impressed by our staff and service levels over your conference. We make it a point to empower our associates to help our guests as they see fit. Marshall is the perfect example of how our team members take matters in to their own hands! We hope to have the opportunity to host you again in the future. Until then, safe travels!
Madisonville, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

Staff was extremely friendly, and went out of their way to make sure our stay was as comfortable as possible. From the moment we arrived and greeted by the bellboy to help with luggage, to the front desk, concierge, and especially room service, we felt like we were the only guests there, and our presence mattered!

Room Tip: We had an adjoining room is the south tower.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your review. We are so pleased to hear our staff made you feel welcomed and appreciated during your stay with us. Your presence as a guest truly does matter when you stay at the Sheraton Atlanta. We hope to see you again soon. Safe travels!
Chicago, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

The hotel left something to be desired, however, the concierge, bell staff and front desk team were great. Extremely friendly and helpful. In particular, Paul Martin, at the bellstand was outstanding. Every day he had a warm greeting and asked if I needed anything. His smile lit up the entire lobby! What a pleasure.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
dsenden, Director of Sales at Sheraton Atlanta Hotel, responded to this review, August 12, 2013
Thank you for your kind review of our Front Office staff. We will be sure to extend your compliments to Paul, as well as the rest of the team. We hope to have the opportunity to host you again in the near future. Until then, safe travels.
Charleston, South Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

I have stayed at the Sheraton Atlanta on many trips to downtown Atlanta over the past five years. And this most recent stay was my best yet. While I have always considered it to be a great business hotel in a good location near restaurants and meeting venues - and still do - on this trip I was also impressed by how family-friendly the Sheraton Atlanta is, too. I was in Atlanta for a conference a few blocks away, but was traveling with my 3-month old baby and in-laws who offered to babysit while I was working each day. The staff could not have been nicer!! Everyone from the bellman, Corey, Concierge, Andre, and G'Day (spelling?) who delivered our breakfast each morning as well as front desk, housekeeping, and the managers in the lobby...were so welcoming, helpful and kind! I was offered help at every turn and treated with tremendous, personalized kindness. The rooms - all recently renovated - are spotless, bright and efficient. The beds are incredibly comfortable with crisp white linens. And the pools and restaurants are immaculately clean and inviting, too. And always at a remarkable rate. I will continue to choose the Sheraton Atlanta any time my travels take me into the city of Atlanta. And I love knowing so many of my favorite friendly faces (as in the entire valet staff) will greet me on arrival as they have for so many years now. WHAT A CONSISTENTLY GREAT EXPERIENCE!

Room Tip: If you have the opportunity to select/upgrade to a corner room, they are wonderfully bright and spac...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Thank you very much for your review and for your consistent patronage over the past five years. Your repeat visits alone speak volumes of your opinion of our hotel and service. It sounds like you have developed close relationships with several of our associates and we appreciate you mentioning them by name. We look forward to your future visits. Safe travels!
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

So I've never been to Atlanta before.
I had to travel to this hotel for a conference, and let me tell you, I'm already planning a trip back sans-conference. This hotel is INCREDIBLE; the staff is incredibly caring and helpful, and extremely nice. I'm from the south and couldn't take their unsweetened tea, and the the nice lady in charge of catering gladly provided us with freshly-made sweet tea; now THAT'S service!

The pinnacle of my trip though is the concierge. I believe his name was Andrea? Something with an 'A' I'm certain, and I would trust him with my Atlanta plans over and over again. He recommended to me the most incredible nightclub I have ever been to in my life, and let me tell you, I never would have found it would it not have been for him and his wonderful personality.

Thanks Sheraton!!!!!!! I'll definitely be coming back!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Wow, thank you so much for your kind review. We are honored to have hosted your during your very first visit to Atlanta! It sounds like you were not only impressed by the city, but by our hotel and staff. Andre is one of the best concierges in the city so we are not surprised he provided you with excellent service and recommendations. We look forward to your return trip. Safe travels!

Been to Sheraton Atlanta Hotel? Share your experiences!